Chapter 12 - Never Give Up, It's Such A Wonderful Life

"And what in hell makes you think we're ever going to give them up to someone as sick minded as you?" Enya shouted at him whilst making sure Laec wasn't too badly traumatised.

"Oh Princess..."

"Don't you call me that you sick git!"

"If only you knew," Nori snarled as his face turned as stony as a brick wall.

"Knew what? I don't care what you do, you will never frighten me!"

"What about your poor little boyfriend here?" He gestured to the shivering and whimpering thing that was Laec.

"Leave him out of it." Enya was really angry now. Nori was never going to get his way. Never. Not if she could help it anyway.

"You don't want me to hurt him? What if it was you?"

"Hit me with your best shot."

"Don't say I didn't warn you. Princess."

Nori suddenly swooped forward, put one arm round Enya's waist and flew out of the gaping hole in the ballroom, taking her with him.

"ENYA!" Laec screamed as Enya was taken in a mere flash, but it was no use. "I did this, it was my fault, she's gone, and I never -"

"Calm down son," Fergus, Enya's father said, putting a protective arm around him. "It's going to be alright; we'll get her back I promise. Nori is difficult, but we will."

There was a small pause, then Fergus spoke again.

"I can't believe you though, you're the only man Enya has ever been interested in."

"Interested in?" Laec was puzzled.

"My daughter has a little thing for you shall we say," Fergus chuckled.

"She, she does?"

"Aye, you'd be a fool not to notice it. Some might call it love."

Laec's heart soared. He was going to get back Enya, no matter what the cost. He loved her and he wasn't ashamed to admit it.

A/N. Sorry for the short chapter but I just got back from 2 weeks holiday and I will be attempting to update once every few days if possible, it's getting hectic because I'm going backnt school in a few days :( damn it all! If I don't update don't lose heart, just hang on in there and updates will come as soon as humanely possible! And thanks for nearly 250 reads!! Never thought it'd get so much, thank you all so much for your support and I love you all!