A.N. (Very important)

So I'm glad to see that people are enjoying this book, and I'm hoping that once Rosewood gets a bigger fanbase, we can start seeing more fanfictions, and more reads and votes for our fanfictions!

I'm here to explain a few things. 

1. the plot so far

2. my plan for the book's future

Ok, two things in particular. 

So before writing Lost, I had a very hard time writing fanfics. 

I tried writing Harry Potter fanfics to get my creativity going. But I alway got stuck. And believe me, at the time, I would do anything for Draco Malfoy. I would die for my little snake. 

And I still would. But now that I have more passion for another fandom (RWCH) I've finally been able to get my creativity flowing. 

And I'm a pantser, meaning I write things as I go. 

so answer to 1.:

Some things at the moment are extremely muddy. Example, scenes that show Jamie at the Leviathan HQ. 

To clear things up.

ALL CURRENT SCENES (UNTIL SAID OTHERWISE) WITH JAMIE AT LEVIATHAN IS NOT AT THE SAME TIME AS SCENES WITH LOTTIE AND ELLIE. 

SO say Ellie and Lottie are puzzling over the letter (last chapter) on 13 March. (Not the actual date, just an example)

In the same chapter, Jamie is still writing that same letter and hasn't sent it out yet. So say he's writing on 7 March.

But yet they are in the same chapter, at different times. 

I should really sort it out, but I was hoping to try and finish the book first, then go over and edit everything. 

Those dates I just used as example are not actually correct. I have no idea what part of the year I'm writing in. All I know is that this takes place after Princess In Practise.

Clear as mud?

Yes?

Good.

2.

After saying everything regarding 1., I will say that I have a plan for the rest of the story. 

You might be thinking: But London, you just said that you make things up as you go.

 That... is also correct. Believe me when I say this: it really wasn't easy. 

I had so many endings to begin with, and when I chose one, one that I really liked, I would go ENDING #67 I CHOOSE YOU

Then I realise it doesn't match up with previous chapters and will make my reader's brains turn to mush with confusion. 

But... after much thought... I have my ending. 

It's only a rough plot, but it will come to light soon, my readers. 

FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAVE JUST SKIPPED ALL THAT

GO BACK AND READ IT FOR YOUR SANITY'S SAKE.

Thank you!

~London