Pilot

* 1 year has passed since Gotham received the support of the outside world to re-raise the city. New bridges were built quickly, and gradually the city returned to its essence. Some villains still stood in the shadows, ruling the underworld, as they once did. Others decided to leave and do their evil plans in other places, and those who could not escape were in the Arkham halyard, as was the case of Jeremiah Valeska, who after falling into a chemical tank at Ace Chemicals, was greatly altered, causing if he attempted suicide several times. Ecco hid in the shadows waiting for the right moment to save him.

Bruce was still hoping to recover Selina after she joined Ivy, but he began to prepare to wear his outfit from the shadows so as to keep the villains standing in the shadows from appearing to destroy the city again.

Jim Gordon remained as commander of the GCPD, having saved Gotham from multiple events and brought "peace" to the city, he believed that there was still much to be done.

Barbara left the Sirens club, and rejoined Jim after he had given her a second chance.

Gotham was recovering, while some people left the city, new ones entered, and among them Harleen Quinzel. *

----

PS: if you like this story then take a look at my new story "Trail's" inspired in Harry Potter, Shadowhunters and Sabrina, I promise you won't be disappointed :)