Chapter Twenty-one

Here I am in my office, dreaming about the life I could have if I had admitted my feelings as a teenager ...

Can you please just change the subject?!

Yeah, you are totally right! I should forget him!

But then I think about all of what we've been through ...

Harleen!!!

Yeah, I should focus on my work! Sorry!

But it is getting boring ... I know I chose this job, but I begin to regret the choices I have made in my life. I'm tired of this routine ... I'm tired of seeing bodies ... And I'm super tired of having to share all this detailed to Jenna hand over to the boss. My life has reached the limit. I can't sit still in this chair to spy on others in the middle of the action. Of course Lucius often goes several times, since they have more confidence with him, and after my father died, they thought it was better for me to use my skills as a medical examiner to analyze cadavers. Thanks, Jim!

  I can't stand here for another second! I'm going home! I bet they will not even miss me!

See? Nobody noticed I left! No one ever notices me ... I'm totally alone in this world ... I have Jenna but she just need me because I give her police information ...

I should get out of Gotham! Go away! So the risk of being caught decreased! I could start my life again!

That's it! I'm leaving this shit!

No, you are not doing that! NOT NOW!!

No! No! No!

 You will not stop me this time! I'm going to start my life from scratch! No police, no victims, no corpses, no murderous former colleagues, no billionaires asking for information, without you controlling me! I'm sick !!!!!!!

STOP THE FUCKING CAR, HARLEEN!

Why did you make me stop the car? !!!

STAY FOCUS ON OUR DESTINY!

NO! You don't own me anymore!

It is our destiny to turn Gotham into a wonderfulll place to live! This is our home no! Ours and yours! We're so close!

"STOOOOPPPP !!!!!! SHUTTT UUUUPPPP !!!! I AM LOSING MY SHIT WITH YOU GUYS !!!!

Harls...Look outside...

 What ??? What do you mean ??? Look out side ???? Why ??

 OMG !!Omg!!! NO! NO! NO! YOU BITCHES BROUGHT ME TO THE ACE CHEMICALS BUILDING! 

Well, since I'm here maybe it shouldn'tt hurt to take a look at the place!

Harleen!!!!?What are you planning?

  If you think I'm going to commit suicide, you might be wrong, because I'm going to continue driving and get away from here! But first I'll take  a quick look to the place!

I walked quietly into the building, just had to present my GCPD card and said I was at work. Everything was so peaceful! And quiet ... Until a green light makes my eyes dim. My curiosity and yours are speaking louder and I will see what it is. Tanks! Huge tanks full of acids!

"So it was here ... Green should be synonymous for hope and not destruction! Well, I think I already saw enough, let's get out ..."

"Where do you go?"

"Shit!"

 Damn, what a scare! I wasn't expecting this !!! What do I do now after checking who is in front of me can end my life in an instant ??!!! No answers now!? Well, I think I'll just have to get out of this situation by myself!