Chapter 14

Arriving at Zora's Domain, Lyra was looking around the area in the awe. On the other hand, it looked like Hayate was having a mixture of amazement and a breakdown.

Hayate was slowly walking into Zora's Domain, not believing his eyes. Lyra saw the Zora people who looked different than the Zoras from their world. "It really does feel like we're in a different world."

"Excuse me, Hylian travelers." The two turned towards the voice, seeing a female Zora guard right behind them. "What brings you to Zora's Domain today?"

Lyra and Hayate looked at one another as Lyra spoke up. "We came here to discuss something important with the... Uh..." She wasn't sure if it was the Zora prince or princess.

"You wish to speak with Prince Ralis?"

Hayate nodded his head. "Yes. We would like to speak with his highness if you would be so kind to lead us to him."

The Zora guard looked unsure. "What are your names? And what do you wish to speak about to his highness?"

Lyra felt at a loss here. But at the same time, they wouldn't know who they were even by name. "My name is Lyra. And this is Hayate. We came here to discuss about a problem of ours about a friend that has been captured." She tried her best to choose her words carefully.

"I see. His highness will listen to what you have to say, but I can't make any promises if he cannot help in any way. But I will lead you to him."

Lyra gave the guard a smile. "Thank you so much."

Hayate was looking at the guard from head to toe. "You're not so bad looking."

Lyra covered his mouth with her hands. "Please do not do this right now. This is serious."

Hayate removed Lyra's hands from his mouth, smirking at her. "Getting jealous that I'm not showering you with compliments?"

A blush appeared on Lyra's face, but she looked more irritated than anything. "Please be serious for five minutes."

Hayate chuckled. "Whatever you say, lovely lady."

The Zora guard cleared her throat, looking a bit flustered. "I had no idea you two were lovers. My apologies that I had to cut in, but I will take you to Prince Ralis now."

That made both Lyra and Hayate start to blush. Lyra spoke up while stuttering on some words. "W-We're not like that!"

Hayate leaned his arm on her shoulder. "We're the most lovey dovey couple in Hyrule! We're even engaged!"

"Hayate!"

The Zora guard looked even more flustered. "Oh... Well. Congratulations." She cleared her throat. "Please follow me."

Hayate was all smiles as he followed the Zora guard. On the other hand, Lyra was following behind while giving Hayate the stink eye. She couldn't believe he pulled a stunt like that. She wanted to be mad about it, but for some reason, it made her feel happy.

Arriving in the throne room, the Zora guard bowed before exiting. There before them was the Zora prince, Prince Ralis.

Prince Ralis was about the same size as Prince Sidon. Hayate remembered seeing a picture of him as a child in his history books. He couldn't believe he was standing before the Prince Ralis.

Hayate then realized something. This Realm is not only in a different timeline, but it also takes place in the past. The last thing he wanted to think about was time travel.

Prince Ralis was walking towards them, a smile appearing on his face. "Welcome to Zora's Domain, young travelers."

Hayate looked nervous as he bowed his head. "Nice to meet you, Prince Ralis!"