Chapter 30

No harm ever came to Hyrule after Ganondorf. It has been peaceful ever since. Link and Zelda wanted to be sure that the people felt safe and comfortable, even when there was no threat.

Link and Zelda did everything in their power to see how each region of Hyrule was doing. It was like their monthly routine that they had to do. Checking all the regions of the land. Even if it was a lot of work, they were happy to hear that everything was going well everywhere in Hyrule.

Lyra and Hayate's relationship keeps blooming every time they're with each other. The more deeply they got to know each other, the more deeply in love they felt for each other.

Link was eagerly waiting, but dreaded at the same time when Hayate was going to pop the question to his daughter. The eager feeling was that he wanted to torment and tease him so bad with 'the talk' since he knew how to push his buttons. The dreaded part was that he knew he would be calling him dad, knowing how weird it would be. But overall, Link wanted Lyra to be happy.

Zelda felt the same way. She wanted happiness for her daughter. Whatever decisions she makes for herself, she would support it as best as she could.

Lyra still had some growing up to do. Even though she was 18, she still had a lot to learn in becoming an adult. But more importantly, a future queen. It was a lot of pressure, but she knew that she could do it.

Link, Zelda, and Lyra were walking together in the outdoor corridors, staring down at the training grounds from up above. The knights were training hard, dedicated to serving the royal family.

Turning to one another while smiling, they continued walking along, feeling satisfied about what was going on around the castle. Peace and hope surrounded the entire castle. After the gloomy storm that felt never ending, the rainbow at the end made it all worth it.

The End