001 | An Introduction To Mia

Mia's POV

Mia's POV

Have you ever been in a situation where you don't know what you should do well I have so many times but guess what, I manage to get through them. I've watched buildings go up on flames and I ran in to save whoever's in their, one time my brother was in their, I couldn't leave him and wait for the fire crew.

I probably should introduce you to myself well I am Mia, Mia Dingle I'm the adopted daughter of Chas Dingle however she's practically my biological mother; my mum Clara left me on Chas's doorstep when I was a year old, she's technically all I have ever known. Part of me really wants to know why my mum left me but if she never did leave me I would never have the life I have now, I would never have the incredible mum I have in Chas, uncle in Cain and brother in Aaron.

Family is really important but sometimes they break you things never work out how they need to be, sometimes you loose people who are family and that hurts but then you gain family weather it's biologically or otherwise.

I keep telling myself one thing ever since my confidence had been knocked and I put myself down 'Be yourself as that's all you ever can be, nothing is more perfect and better than being you' I started telling myself the same thing over and over since I was twelve, it doesn't technically work but I want it to work as I grow up, I want to believe it will work as I grow into my adult years but how do I make it work when I don't believe in myself?

That's all I'm going to tell you all, I don't want to give too much of my story away; I just want to say that you better be ready because it's going to be one hell of a ride.