006 | Laughter

Mia's POV

Mia's POV

the end of the school finally happened and Hetty, Liv and Gabby started to make our way to the village, well to get the bus to head to the village.

"Guys what do you call a Hippies wife?" Hetty asked standing by the crowded bus stop

"I don't know Hat' what do you call a hippies wife?" I responded already knowing it was going to be some sort of stupid answer, the smile on Hetty's face brought a smile to mine as well.

"Mississippi" Hetty chuckles happily, her laughter was contagious, her smile was beautiful but still I didn't have a clue why I was feeling this.

"Okay what about this one" Hetty pauses

"What do you call a row of people lifting Mozzarella" Hetty smirked, the three of us girls shrugged our shoulders .

"A cheesy pick up line" Hetty laughed; it was actually a really good joke and made me laugh once again.

"Okay; I have to admit, this is funny" i laughed as the bus pulled up and the four of us piled onto the bus taking a seat at the back since our stop was almost the last stop.

"Okay I've got one but it's not that funny" I grinned

"Oh this better be good, we know you and your jokes so well" Liv teased me

"Why did the nurse need a red pen at work?" I asked grinning once more

"We don't know why did the nurse need a red pen at work?" Gabby and Liv asked while Hetty tried to figure out what I was going to say.

"In case she needs to draw blood" I smirked as I told the answer to my three friend, the four of us began laughing at my surprisingly good joke.

"I have to admit Mia that joke has to be the best you've said ever" laughed Gabby

"Do you mind keeping it quite back their; some people want to ride the bus in peace" a random boy from the year below us groaned turning around in his seat.

"I'm sorry but some people aren't boring old farts who do nothing with their life but moan at others for having fun" I resorted earning myself high fives from my friends.

"Excuse me?" The boy practically asked while I tried to stop myself from laughing.

"Your excused" I smirked watching the boy stand up and cower over me; he was still on the other side of his seat but it was a little intimidating but I wasn't going to admit that.

"Do you want to say all of that again" the boy practically growled leaning over the chair putting his finger in my face.

"Why don't you just leave her alone!" I soon heard Hettys voice sticking up for me.

"This isn't over!" The boy growled, I rolled my eyes.

"Thank you Hat' you didn't have to stick up for me" I smiled greatly towards my friend who smiled happily.

"I didn't have to but I did because that's what friends are for" Hetty informed me.

"Now who wants another joke?" Hetty smirked as the bus stopped and a bunch of children got off the bus.

"Okay shoot" Liv answers for all of us.

"What do you call a fake spaghetti?" Hetty asked; I think I had heard this one before but I wasn't a hundred percent sure.

"I don't know Hat' what do you call a fake Spaghetti?" Gabby and I asked in sync which made us laugh.

"An Impasta" Hetty laughed; it was funny and I couldn't help but laugh too.