003 | Friends

Mia's pov

Mia's pov

After talking to mum and Aaron I decided I was going to meet up with Gabby and Liv at the pavilion since we hadn't met up in our spare time in a whole week, we've been too busy with our revision for school, our GCSEs are starting and we will be finishing school in a few months time which feels so surreal.

"Gosh what took you so long Mimi we've been waiting for you to arrive so we can gossip about boys; or in your case girls too" Liv grinned as she looked at me and winked, I don't know why; it's not like I've met anyone yet, none at all. Well obviously I've met people but not in the way their on about.

"I was just having a heart to heart with mum and Aaron,  I wanted to thank them for everything they've both done for me, I truly cannot thank either of them enough. Especially mum, she's brought me up as if I was her biological daughter, I know I was only a year old when it all happened and she's all I've ever known I just had to tell them how much I appreciated them" I explained to my two friends who nodded understanding.

"So Gabby do you have your eyes on anyone right now?" Liv asked as we sat on the porch of the cricket pavilion.

"Actually yes but he will never like me" Gabby grinned happily not letting me on who she liked, I knew she liked Jacob a while back but I wasn't sure if she still did.

"Do tell us" Liv and I smirked wanting to know who our friend liked, we usually tell each other everything which in most cases it's pretty good but others it isn't, it just all depends on what you tell each other.

"Well it's Jacob" we heard gabby whisper with a smile on her face, I grinned already expecting it to be him.

"Why don't you tell him you like him?" I asked curiously, I knew some people would think that it's not easy to tell someone you like them and finding out they don't like you back or even finding out that they do like you but you never know unless you try.

"It's not that easy Mia" Gabby frowned, it was true for most. I sighed softly and nodded.

"So what about you Mia, do you like anyone?" Gabby asked while I shook my head.

"Nope. Not at all; not yet anyway" I shrugged I wasn't even looking, I was mostly focused on my schooling.

"We need to get you laid, your always so down" Gabby smirked.

"Gabby!!!" I screeched in shock unsure what else I was meant to say.

"What, it'll help your mood change" Gabby chuckles which makes Liv  I'll laugh too; I was in pure shock that they seemed to both agree, I didn't think I needed a relationship; I was happy but sometimes I did get lonely so I didn't know how to actually react.

"Seriously, I don't need to get Laid, I don't need a relationship to be bappy, I'm just getting stressed right now because our GCSEs are getting closer" I sighed making Gabby and Liv drop the subject and continuing to talk about anything we wanted, this was the life just talking with friends.