012 | Speaking To Mia

Third Person

Third Person

The group of Dingle's along with Hetty and Robert, the doctor had just entered the relatives room and had everyone's attention.

"How's Mia, can we see her?" Chas immediately spoke wanting to see her daughter.

"Mrs Dingle, Mia has had seriously smoke inhalation, a head injury and we suspect she's torn a ligament in her wrist from the rubble falling on-top of her, we won't know any more until she wakes up but if it turns out these torn a ligament the. We will have to take her to theatre for an operation to repair it." The doctor announced to the group of worried people however he didn't answer if they could see her.

"Can we see her?" Chas repeat with a faint smile on her face, she was happy that her daughter was going to be alright but she just wanted to see her, to see for herself that she was fine.

"Of course, only two people at a time will be allowed at a time" the doctor informed us and I looked towards chas hopefully.

"Mum, Hetty you two go see her, I know she'd want to see you two" Aaron let the two know.

"Are you sure?" Hetty asked curiously, she felt bad that Aaron wouldn't go in first with his mother, Hetty was desperate to see her girlfriend but she thought Aaron should be the one to go in before her, she would wait outside until he had.

"I'm sure Hetty, I can see how much it's hurting you that she's in here. Just knowing she's okay will be fine with me until I can properly see her. I promise" Aaron smiles reassuringly. Chas and Hetty walked to the side room where Mia was, she had an oxygen mask on which was to help her breath normally.

"Mia baby I know you can here me and I know your trying so hard to fight this because that's the type of girl you are. You rescued Lizzy, Liv and Sarah and I'm so proud of you. Now come on Kiddo Wakey Wakey" Chas sat on one side of the bed and held her daughters hand. Hetty day on the opposite side and brushed a strand of hair behind Mia's ear before sitting down and holding her hand.

"Mims' it's time to wake up. We've only  just got together and I have already been happy. Please don't leave me now. Not now; not ever, it's meant to be me and you against the world. Please Mims' wake up now or I'll have to tip water over you when you do finally wake up" Hetty laughed slightly as she spoke to Mia, Chas laughed at Hetty but knew it would also make Mia laugh to. Chas decided to let Liv go in and let Hetty stay.

"Mia you idiot you have to wake up! Who am I going to wind up?" Liv chuckles happily. Liv and Mia were practically sisters even though they didn't have the same mum or dad they were always going to be their for one another and they were as close as sisters could be. Visitors came and went but Hetty didn't leave and neither did Chas.