004 | New Friendships

Mia's POV

Mia's POV

after spending Sunday afternoon with Gabby and Liv it was once again time for school, I brushed my ginger hair and added some light make up before sorting my school bag out before heading downstairs for breakfast.

"I've made pancakes" Mum smiled over to me as she began dishing up breakfast, I thanked mum for the pancakes and began eating them.

"Is their a reason you did pancakes for breakfast this morning?" I asked confused, I also was wondering where Charity was this morning, unless she spent the night round Vanessas.

"I just thought you'd like pancakes since we've not had them in a while" mum smiled happily continuing to eat as she spoke.

"I'm not complaining; I love my pancakes" I grinned as I popped a fork full of pancakes into my mouth soon enough Elizabeth entered the lounge, she was driving me to school today before she goes to college.

"Sorry I'm late today, dad needed me to help with Seb" my niece explained to me.

"That's fine, I was just finishing off my pancakes" I smiled going to put my plate into the sink. I grabbed my bag from the sofa and went to give mum a hug and kiss goodbye.

"Have a good day and don't get into any trouble today" mum said as she smiled and kissed my forehead.

"I'm not making no promises" I smirked jokingly, I mean I had pe and re today and I hate both of them subjects so I usually mess around or skip the lesson. Soon Elizabeth had dropped me of at school and I made my way to first period which was tutor time which I have with Gabby.

"Your late than normal, is their a reason to that?" Gabby asked leaning against the wall while I simply shrugged.

"Lizzy and I decided to take a detour" I shrugged again, our teacher Mr Thompson called us in and got us to sit down.

"Today we have a new girl and her name is Hetty,, I've paired her up with Mia because she's in your classes, I expect you to set a good example and I've dismissed you from second period so you can show Hetty around" Mr Thompson

"That's fine by me" I smiled as Hetty walked over to the table I was sat on with Gabby, Lee and Ollie.

"Hi I'm Mia, your buddy" I joked which made Hetty laugh slightly.

"I'm Hetty, it's nice to meet you buddy" Hetty grinned as she joined in the joke, I could already sense this was going to be the start of a beautiful and hopefully lasting friendship.

"So If we had our next lesson it would be Geography but since I'm showing you around we won't be going to it" I smiled to Hetty, she looked pleased, well so would I be if I just started the school and my second lesson is Geography; I'd prefer something like English or science not Geography; it's like getting thrown into the deep end at the pool but not knowing how to swim.

"Remember everyone you need to bring food for tomorrow's form party" Mr Thompson announced at the end of tutor time just to make sure none of us forget.

Hetty ~ Portrayed by
Ellie Darcey-Alden

Hetty ~ Portrayed byEllie Darcey-Alden

Belongs to WriterFromEngland