025 | Hetty!!

Mia's POV

Mia's POV

Gabby, Liv and I began walking around the village to look for Hetty. I wasn't listening to a word Gabby or Liv were saying, nothing they were saying would even register with me, I was too worried to even think about anything other than Hetty being held by the crazy idiot.

"Shh I hear something" I stopped the girls before moving again, I heard a voice. It was Jason, that means she was in one of the barns. I'd just have to find out which one.

"You stay here, call the police, tell Elizabeth and mum that I've found Hetty! I've got to go in their; I can't continue to wait, she is in danger in their" I turned to Gabby and Liv, before they could answer me I was running towards the barns, I leant against the wooden barn just as the doors open, I held my breath as I glanced around the corner to see Jason, he was walking away with a gun, I had only a matter of time to get in and save Hetty.

"Hetty, I'm here now" I said taking deep breaths as I untied my girlfriend after I had ran inside.

"Mims' we've got to get you out of here; he's got a gun, he's going to shoot you if he find you" Hetty warned me all while Jason enters again.

"Ah so glad you could join us Mia" Jason smirked holding the gun so it was facing me; I felt my heart race in my chest but I had to be strong.

"You wouldn't shoot me; you haven't got the guts. I've seen people like you before and they threaten but never go through with it. You wouldn't risk your life to kill me! You've got a choice to make Jason, you can either leave now or stay and shoot me but the police are on their way, if you shoot me you'll go down for life, you'll still go down for kidnapping Hetty but you'd have a lesser sentence if you let us go now" I warned him, I sensed Hetty close by but I wasn't scared.

"Shut up!" Jason practically screamed as he began to pull the trigger.

"Nooo!" Hetty screamed as the bullet began hurdling towards me only seconds before Hetty pushed me out of the way, the bullet hit her shoulder and she looked down, blood began to pour from her shoulder, I heard sirens and soon enough the barn was full of police and paramedics, I was holding Hetty's shouder to stop the blood from leaving but my hands were soon covered in her blood.

"Don't leave me Hat' don't leave me" I whispered as Hetty was riches into the ambulance and I was left outside