028 | Court Morning

Mia's POV

Mia's POV

A month and half had passed since Hetty was shot And today is the day he's in court; Hetty and I have been given the day off school to attend and give our sides however their is a downside to having the day off to attend court and that is we have to do our science exam on Friday when everybody else is in lessons; our head teacher has made sure to approve it with the exam board.

"I'm freaking out for today" I sighed as I slumped down on the sofa, Aaron was making me a tea while mum was on the phone to Hetty's care worker.

"Mimi' you've nothing to worry about. You've just got to say what happened and the jury will do the rest" Aaron reassures me sitting down beside me.

"But what if they let Jason of? I want him to go down so badly because Hetty could have died because she got shot. That bullet was meant for me, Jason wanted me dead because of us having jokes on the bus months ago. He had it out for me through it all. I just blame myself" I sighed drinking some of the tea what Aaron had made me.

"You can't blame yourself Mimi' you weren't the one who shot Hetty, you weren't the one who kidnapped her and held her hostage for almost a whole day, you were the one that found her and tried to save her life. Your anything but to blame" Aaron put his arm around me gently pulling me into his side.

"But I do Aaron, Hetty's my girlfriend, my best friend, my Soulmate, if anything had happened to her I wouldn't have been able to forgive myself" I sighed once again. Aaron kisses my forehead comforting me.

"Right were picking Hetty up on the way to court" mum informed me standing behind Aaron and I.

"Okay" I glanced up to mum while I drunk my tea.

"Are you coming to court Aaron?" I asked once I finished my tea and went to put my shoes on.

"I wouldn't let my little sister have to attend court alone; I'll be their to hold your hand all the way through" Aaron smiled towards me.

"Thank you Aaron" I smiled heading and giving him a hug before I went and grabbed my shoes; I slipped my feet into my shoes.

"Ready to go" I announced once I had finished getting myself sorted, mum and Aaron both got into the car while I got into the back of the car, soon enough we were on our way to pick Hetty up and head to the courts, I wasn't trash for the day but I knew I had to be strong if we were to get Jason sent down.