013 | Waking Up

Third Person

Third Person

It felt like forever since Mia had been taken into hospital but in fact it had only been a day and a half. Hetty hasn't left Mia's bed side while everyone else took it in turns.

"Hetty Darling don't you think you should go home" Chas spoke to the teenager after bringing her a drink.

"I'm not leaving until Mims' is awake" Hetty looked up from Mia's hospital bed where she was holding her hand. Chas faintly smiled towards the teenager. Mia's hand twitches slightly  indicating the teenager was going to wake up.

"Come on Mims' I know you can here me, I know your waking up now and you need to wake up because I miss your voice, I miss your laugh and I miss your smile, I miss everything about you Mia" Hetty held Mia's hand as she encouraged her to wake up

"I know you can here us Mia, I also know your a fighter and your going to wake up now, we love you babygirl" Chas whispered hopeful her daughter was waking up.

Mia's POV

I could hear everything, I could feel everything but I couldn't move. I heard mum and Hetty talking to me, I did also hear Aaron and the rest of the family but not all at the same time, I was confused, I wasn't dead so what was happening. I didn't remember everything about what happened but I did remember one thing, a fire.

"I know you can hear us Mia, I also know your a fighter and your going to wake up now. We love you babygirl" I heard mums voice, I knew I had I wake up and I was going to wake up. I made my hand twitch once a and tried my absolute hardest to wake up from the state I was in.

"Come on that's it you can do it" I heard Hetty and mum say before I finally managed to open my eyes which resulted in me closing them all over again because of how bright the light was.

"How's Liv, Sarah and Lizzy" I asked immediately as I opened my eyes for the second time.

"Their fine, it's you who gave us the biggest fright" Hetty held my hand tightly.

"What happened?" I asked confused, I didn't remember much so I had to ask.

"You went into the fire again; we told you it was dangerous but you didn't want to leave Liv inside, from what we understand the roof fell in and landed on your arm; they wanted to wait until you woke up to send you for an MRI to determine the injury you've substained to your wrist" Mum explained to me whole Hetty continued to hold my hand.

"But everyone else is okay, right?" I asked just making sure my family were still safe and okay.

"Everyone's fine; Sarah is being discharged today, Lizzy and Liv just have to rest for a few days but they were fine" Hetty explained as a nurse walks in.

"Sorry it took so long, I was with a patient" the nurse explained nodding, she checks my pulse and the rest of my vitals before telling me I was going for a scan

"I'll be here to wait for you" Hetty kisses my cheek as i was pushed to the X-ray department where I was going to be having my scan.