020 | Threats

Mia's POV

Mia's POV

A few days had passed and today was Wednesday meaning it was a school day as well as Hetty and I were going for dinner with Millie after school. During break Hetty and I were sat on a bench waiting for Liv and Gabby as the boy from the bus passed us, he'd been giving me evils for a while which frustrates me.

"Hat' Do I have 'give me evils' written on my forehead?" I asked Hetty curiosity in my voice.

"No; just ignore him; he's just a idiot" Hetty nodded trying to reassure me that he was just being a idiot.

"Don't think I've forgotten how rude you were to me the other week! I'm still going to get you back" The boy laughed as he glared at me.

"Is that a threat?" I raised my eyebrows as Gabby and Liv began walking up behind him.

"Jason If your threatening Mia then theirs no way on earth you will get away with it! Mia is smarter than you any day so you'd never manage to get to her" Liv made herself known from behind him.

"Just you wait and see! You'll never know when I'll be coming for you" Jason laughed, I looked down trying to think of a good come back.

"Think what you like Jason" I paused using his name which I now knew.

"Because I'll have back up, if you lay a hand on me you'll have my uncle, my brother and practically the whole of my family to deal with theirs no way on earth you'd hurt me" I practically growled folding my arms as I saw Gabby and Liv smirk, Hetty continued to sit beside me sniggering slightly..

"Whatever Dingle! You won't always have your family behind you" laughed Jason, I smirked.

"Why don't you fuck yourself and we will go this way and leave you too it" I smirked standing up before putting my middle finger up at him and walking away.

"Aren't you scared that he will do something?" Gabby asked as soon as herself, Liv and Hetty caught up to me.

"Not really, I can handle myself. He's just trying to act like a hard man; he doesn't even know how to get to me" I grinned walking into the school building.

"And how would he get to you?" Liv asked me.

"Getting to the people I love would get me to try and save them; you should know that by now Livvy" I grinned using the nickname I made up for her.

"Don't call me Livvy" Liv frowned, I laughed slightly before putting my arm around her shoulders.

"You know you love me Liv; you can't stay mad at me for too long" I giggled as the bell indicating next lesson went; the four of us had English; Hetty and I had just been moved to Gabby and Livs class because we are expected to get a A in our exams; which is crazy because my spellings let me down big time.