014 | Operation Preperaton

Mia's POV

Mia's POV

I had been awake for a few hours and I've had the scan, the results were something I was worried about, I have to go for an operation to repair a ligament in my wrist; I didn't really understand that but if it needs doing then it has to be down; I was terrified though, I've always been scared about the thought of having to have a operation.

"You know it will make your wrist better baby" mum said softly to me as she sits by my bed.

"Chas is right Mims' I know your scared but you'll be back here before you know it" Hetty smiled as she rubs her thumb over the back of my hand. I looked up at her and let a tear roll down my cheek, it wasn't a tear of sadness it was more of a tear of fear.

"I know, I know. I'm just scared, more than scared; terrified infact" I replied to the pair of them being truly honest about how I felt.

"It'll be alright baby girl" mum whispered, outside the room I saw Aaron, Elizabeth and Liv and smiled weakly before waving with my good hand

"You guys can come I'm you know" I called to the three of them, I knew their was a limit about now many people were allowed to visit at a time but I needed them right now. I saw the door open and in walked the three of them.

"How you doing sis?" Aaron asked me as he walks over to the bed with Liv and Elizabeth by his side.

"Better if it wasn't for the fact I have to have a operation I'm starving but I'm not allowed to eat anything until after" I paused as I sighed heavily

"But that doesn't matter, like mums told me it will make my wrist better" I shrugged.

"Thank you Mia for saving us, we also brought you a present but it's not coming until tomorrow so we can give it to you until then" Liv explained leaning into the bed and giving me a hug.

"I couldn't let you all stay in their and burn to death, your family,  family is important" I told the girls and glanced to Hetty before smiling at get.

"Sorry but it's time to take Mia down to theatre" a nurse dressed in scrubs informed us as he entered the room, I looked towards mum and then back to Hetty who nodded trying to reassure me that it was going to be alright.

"I love you Mims' I'll be waiting just here when you wake up" Hetty smiled before she stood up and kissed me. I let another few tears fall down my cheeks, I was taken down to theatre and anxiety filled me, it was like a volcano was going to explode inside my stomach, I didn't know what to do about the anxiety. The nurse and anesthist explained everything to me about what they were going to do and I felt slightly better after the explanation, this was it, it was time for the operation.