031 | Bowling fun

Mia's POV

Mia's POV

After our last exam and going into town to treat ourselves with Gabby, Liv and Hetty it was finally the next day which meant bowling with mum, Aaron, Robert, Hetty and Millie; I was so excited. When Millie said she was going to come bowling I was excited, especially to get her to meet the rest of the family.

"Can we have slush puppies?" Hetty, Liv and I asked once we got out the car at the bowling ally

"Yes you can, you girls go get the drinks while while we go and get a lane" Mum smiled handing money to me.

"Can I wait for Millie?" I looked towards the three adults hoping I could wait for my sister before going inside.

"Okay, Hetty and Liv you two get the drinks. Mia meet us inside when Millie gets here" Mum smiled happily, I nodded walking to the door with everyone where I stopped to wait for my sister. After a few minutes I spotted Millie's car pull into the car park. Millie parked her car and climbed out before walking over to me.

"How's my little sister today?" Millie asked putting her arm around me smiling herself.

"Glad to have left school, can't wait for the next chapter of my life to start" I smiled pulling away from Millie hoping she didn't think I meant leaving her in the old chapter.

"I remember what that was like; starting college was the highlight of my life, that was until I finally met you" Millie smiled. Millie and I began walking into the bowling ally and over to everyone else.

"Hi Millie" Hetty and Mum smiled towards my older sister who nodded smiling back at them.

"Good to see you both again" Millie answered

"Aaron, Robert, Liv i would like to properly introduce you to my older sister Millie. Mils' I'd like to introduce you to my brother, my brother-in-law and my best friend who is practically my sister" I smiled

"Listen here Millie if you hurt Mimi' in any single way then you'll have me to deal with. None ever gets away with hurting my little sister" Aaron sticks up for me as he warns Millie.

"I know your worried Mia is going to get hurt but I promise that I won't hurt her; I waited so long to find her myself and I'm so glad I did; I gained a little sister who's funny, smart and caring" I heard Millie say which brought a smile to my face.

"She really cares about you doesn't she?" Liv asked as we began our bowling game, i glanced back to Millie and smiled again.

"I hope so" I whispered taking my ball and bowling but getting a strike on my first go.

"That's just luck, I bet you can't do that again" Aaron grinned as he teased me playfully.

"Wanna make that a proper bet big bro? Let's say twenty pounds and a bar of chocolate?" I grinned towards my brother.

"Deal; if you don't get a strike on your next turn you owe me" Aaron smirked putting his arm around my shoulder happily.

"And if I do then you owe me" I giggled but. Everyone soon had their first go and it was now my turn again; I had to get a strike.

"Come on Mia" I thought to myself before bowling the ball. I stood waiting as everything felt like it was going in slow motion, everything around me was feeling like it was going slow adding to the anticipation of weather or not I'd get a strike was getting stronger until finally the ball hit the first pin and one by one the other 9 fell over too meaning I had won the bet between Aaron and myself, It was safe to say I was shocked.