Chapter 4.

Its been about 4 months that me and jungkook are still fighting

Its been about 4 months that me and jungkook are still fighting... this fight is really long... i really just want to apologize to him... i felt soo bad.

Today is MMA, and im pretty excited! I can meet other idols there! And i want to apologize to jungkook there so i will do that.

~

We finally arrived here and were now on the backstage getting ready. "Lisa-yah can i borrow your pins?" Jennie unnie asked. "Sure unnie" i gave the pins to jennie "thanks!" She spoke.

After we get ready in the backstage, we sat in our chair. From where we sit, we are really close to bts, and im kinda nervous for some reason.

Before the award show starts, i saw Got7 arrived. "Lisa!" Bambam spoke and i hug him. "Its been a long time we didn't meet" i spoke. "I miss you so much bestie!" Bambam spoke. "I miss you too" i replied.

As we hugged, i saw jungkook's face and he looks so disgusted by how me and bambam interacted. I just want to kick his handsome face.

"Well lisa see you around maybe!" Bambam spoke. "See you!" I replied. Bambam and his members went to their seat and they are just a few rows away from ours. "Lisa do you bring any lip gloss?" Rosé unnie asked. "No. I left them in the backstage." I spoke. "Aishh okay im gonna go get them. My lips are very dry" rosé unnie spoke.

A few minutes later, the award show finally starts! We got to perform our comeback song whistle and playing with fire!

~

All the performance is finished, and its time for the awards! we won "best new idol of the year" award! It was very emotional, and im so thankful to all the blinks for supporting us! We really appreciate you all from the bottom of my heart, and it was almost one of the best things i've achieved so far!

"Annyeong haseyo!!!" Jennie unnie started her speech. "Thank you so much everyone for supporting us to... achieve this amazing trophy as a reward from this award show. We are so happy and grateful to all the blinks out there, and other people who supports us, and it really made us happy." Jennie unnie spoke to the mic.

"Annyeong blinkeu!" Jisoo unnie spoke."Thank you all for  voting for us to won this amazing award, we are so happy to achieve this, thank you so much! Sarangheo blinkeu!" Jisoo unnie spoke, and did made the "sarangheo" hand gestures.

"Hello international blinks! Thank you so much for voting and supporting us all to achieve this amazing awards, we are really grateful to all blinks out there, we love you all so much and we really appreciate your support, thank you so much for everyone who supports us and voted us to achieve our dreams, and we love you all so so much and and we are so thankful to have you all! Thank you blinks!" Rosé unnie spoke in english, and she has those Australian accent.

After my unnies spoke, its finally my speech. I speak in thai, of course, and it was such a nerve wrecking, i was just soo nervous! I heard all the audience there and idols went "aww" and it was very pleasing and it made me burst into shyness and then made everyone giggles, and more of the "aww" ness.

I finished my speech, and we went back to our sit. Then i saw everyone's face, and they all are smiling and looking at me. I blushed, of course and i saw jungkook's shocked face or maybe the fans call it the "jungshook" facial expression.

When i was doing the speech, jungkook was blushing, smiling, giggling for some reason. I think i might accidentally do an aegyo or something, and people think its cute, or something and yea. For me, it was just supposed to be a normal speech i guess it turned to be a cute speech i guess?

"Lisa! Why are you acting so cute during your speech! I cant stop but giggling and blushing!" Rosé unnie spoke and she was chuckling. "I dont know unnie! I was just having a normal speech and somehow i think my thai accent were cute i guess, and that made people do the "aww" and that made me go frenzy and made me very nervous" i explain to her, and she was still chuckling.

"Whats wrong unnie? Why are you still giggling?" I asked her. " i saw jungkook's face and it was really obvious and funny that he really enjoys your cute speech." Rosé unnie spoke, and as those words came from her mouth, i blushed crimson red. "Why are you blushing lis? Do you have feelings for him huh?" She teased me. "Anhi unnie! Im... im just gonna go to the bathroom..." i spoke and made excuses.

I did that is because i cant handle the blushing's escaped from me. I stand up and looked at jungkook and he was indeed very funny. He was blushing crimson red, holding his blushing explosion away, especially when his hyungs are teasing him.

"Ahh kookie! Kookie enjoyed lisa's speech!"

"Ahh kookie is gonna explode by lisa's cuteness!"

"Jungkook-ahh just tell us that you are in love!"

What the fuck?

Without thinking about it, i quickly ran to the bathroom and washed my still blushing face. After, i went to the dressing room, and do my makeup again. I saw tzuyu, sana, momo, and other members from twice. "Lisa unnie!" Tzuyu came went to me.

"Unnie you are so cute during your speech! We cant stop giggling and blushing from your cuteness!" Tzuyu spoke. "Anhi! I didn't do it in purpose, im just too nervous, and i guess my thai accent is pretty cute to most people" i spoke.

"I like your thai accent! Its so adorable! Especially when jungkook suddenly skipped a few beat, smiling, giggling, blushing and just really enjoyed your speech, although his hyungs are trying to talk to him but he ignored them" nayeon unnie spoke.

Wait what? Is my speech is really that adorable?!

"Jinjja?!" I spoke. "Yes! I saw it with my own eyes too!" Jihyo spoke.

They made me blush so hard, and i feel like i almost explode!

"Anyways, see you later lisa!" Sana spoke, and they all went back to their seat.

Just right after that, i saw bts infront of the male's dressing room. I saw jungkook, and he looks so hot! His brown hair parted, i can see his sexy forehead revealed, his button up shirt, his beautiful shiny tuxedo and his tight jeans. I can almost see his chest, since he unbutton two buttons from his shirt. I think he just did it now...

I went back to the bathroom, which is near the males's dressing room. As i just walked there,
Suddenly i heard someone calling my name. I turned around and saw him...

Jeon Jungkook...

"J-jungkook?..." i spoke, my voice are shaky. "Lisa..." he whispered. "Lisa i forgive you, but just please dont ever do it again... it hurts me." Jungkook spoke as he was looking at me so sharply. "Jungkook... lets just go behind the bathroom because people could see us." I spoke and he nodded in agreement.

"Hey jungkook why do you look so funny during my speech" i giggled, and he looked shocked and i can see that he was blushing. He looks so cute!

"Well ahm" he cleared his throat. "I dont know! Why are you being adorable during your speech?!" He spoke. "Excuse me? Im not even trying to be cute okay! Thats just how my thai accent is!" I yelled at him and he smirked.

"Or are you just wanting sehun's attention" he smirked and i rolled my eyes.

"A, i dont like sehun, and b, i told you i wasn't trying to be cute and all!" I yelled at him and pouted.

He just gave me the teasing smirk and i heard jennie jennie unnie calling my name. "Whatever im gonna go, my unnies are waiting for me" i walked away and he looked like a lost bunny.

————————————————————————