Chapter 6.

Yesterday was a pretty shocking and strange day

Yesterday was a pretty shocking and strange day. Me and the girls went to an expensive 5 star restaurant, and it was surprising not so popular here.

We went there with twice members and it was an amazing night. But we met some of the BTS members and it was Jungkook, Taehyung oppa and Jimin oppa. It was really awkward especially that me and jungkook literally used almost the same thing, and we ordered the same food and drink!

And now my unnies are teasing me. Great.
-_-

I went to the kitchen and make myself a delicious toast for breakfast. As i opened my fridge to get a few ingredients, someone knocked the door. "Who is it?" I said while taking the jam, butter and fruits from the fridge. "Open the door" i heard someone from outside.

It sounds like a man, and i dont know who is out there, so i went to open the cabinets and took the bread. As i was toasting my bread, i heard another knock on the door. I groaned a bit and i forgot that i invited my guy best friend bambam!

I went to the door. as i opened the door, i thought it was bambam and i was about to hug him. As i hugged him i felt a tough chest.

"Wait bam since when did you-"

Before i finished my words, i realized that it might be jungkook! Shit.

"Well i am ahm... im not bambam im jungkook" he spoke. As he said that i looked up and it was jungkook, blushing and it was so embarrassing. "Oh jungkook? What are you doing here i thought you were bambam because i-" once again he cut me up and he hugged me.

Why the heck did he hug me?

"Umm jungkook.." i spoke and he just ignored me. "Bogoshipda lisa..." he suddenly spoke and my heart went frenzy.

Wait did he really said that he missed me?!!!

————————————————————————

This is the end of chapter 6! I know that is is a really short one but i mean its better than nothing right?

This chapter is short because i want to edit and check my spellings and im a bit lazy so this chapter is a short one. But i promise you the next chapter will be long and you will love it!