Chapter 32.

Lisa's POV

"Cheese!" I said while taking pictures of Jennie unnie. "Can i see?" Jennie asked. "Sure." I showed her the pictures. "Wow amazing! I'll post this in my instagram." She said. "Thanks. I'll go get something to drink." I said.

Jennie's POV

I was about to post the picture, when i saw news. "L-lisa run Yeri over and its planned?!" I was so shocked, i dropped my phone.

"She would never do this right...? She would never..." i said to myself while taking my phone.

Lisa then came back with her drink. I'll ask her about this later.

Lisa's POV

"Lets head home. Im tired." I said. "Yeah same. Hey lisa lets talk about something later..." Jennie said. "Hm? Talk about what?" I asked. "I'll tell you later. Lets go now." Jennie said. "Oh okay" i replied.

~Time skip~

We arrived back to our dorm.

"Lisaaa Jenniee!" Rosé said coming towards our way. "Hi unnie!" I said. "So hows the photo shoot?" Rosé ask. "It went well. After that, we also took pictures by ourselves." Jennie said. "Yeah. We can look at the beautiful view." I replied. "Mhm it was beautiful!" Jennie replied. "Ooh that sounds like fun! I wish i could come..." Rosé said. "Are you still sick?" I asked. "Yeah... ugh i dont feel good..." Rosé said. "Awww too bad. Hopefully you will recover very soon." I said. "Yeah. We miss hanging out with you... fans are very worried too" Jennie said. "I miss seeing our fans too. But thank you guys." Rosé said and hugged Jennie and I.

"So where is Jisoo unnie?" I asked. "Oh ho ho! Well she was hanging out with Jin oppa." Rosé replied. "Jinjja?!" Jennie and i gasped. "Yeah! I was so shocked that they become good friends." Rosé said. "Omooo i bet they'll start to date soon." Jennie said. "And then got married" i added. "And then have babies" Rosé squealed.

We then gave each other dirty looks.

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ" we laughed.

"Ya know? I ship it. A lot!" I said. "Same" Jennie and Rosé said.

"Hey umm Lisa theres something i want to ask you..." Jennie said. "Hm?" I asked.

She shows me an article about Yeri on a car crash. And i planned about it.

"Y-you believe me right?" I ask. "I-i dont know..." Jennie said. "I believe you." Rosé smiled. "If she believes you, i'll do too." Jennie hugged me.