Luke

Sighing you out of your car, your ponytail hung loosely over your shoulder as you grabbed your gym bag. Having a personal trainer wasn’t all it cracked up to be or all that Luke bragged about it being. It was pure hell and even though you tried to drag your sister along, she denied. Something was up with her and Luke lately, but you just couldn’t put your finger on it. You winced every time you took a step up to your front door, sighing as you fumbled with your keys. Luke didn’t want to stay here alone while you were gone, so your sister decided to keep him company since they had been pretty good friends since you two started dating. But it never slipped your mind that something else would have been going on. You walked in, relieved to see Luke lounging on the couch, his shirt discarded as he watched tv. “Hi babe.” You said, walking to him and kissing his lips, seeing his pants off too. “Are you naked under here?” You asked, looking at him cross as he smirked. “Just waiting for you.” He started kissing your neck before you heard a squeak in the boards. Your head snapped up, gasping as you saw your sister, her shirt half on and her pants on her thighs. You looked back at Luke as you saw a hickey on his neck. “Bastard!” Your fists swung at him as he tried to shield himself as your sister ran over. “Don’t hurt him!” “You evil winch!” You pushed her to the ground, Luke standing as he had the blanket around his waist. You looked at the both of them, tears welling in your eyes as you threw your hands up. Darting out the door they called for you, you not paying any attention as you kept running.

You pushed her to the ground, Luke standing as he had the blanket around his waist. You looked at the both of them, tears welling in your eyes as you threw your hands up. Darting out the door they called for you, you not paying any attention as you kept running. You collapsed once you made it outside, sobbing loudly as you just couldn’t help yourself. The thought of Luke and your sister together made you almost sick to your stomach. You were pretty sure people passed by and looked at you like you were crazy but you didn’t care, all you cared about was kicking Luke’s ass. “Y/N, baby get off the ground.” You felt arms wrap around your waist as you knew it was Luke. “Stop touching me you cheating dick!” You pushed him away as your sister ran towards the two of you. “Y/N i’m sorry.” “I bet you are you little bitch.” You pushed her this time, Luke standing in front of her as he was protecting her. “Ok, since you two obviously like each other, you can have each other.” You turned to walk away as Luke grabbed your hand. “Stop that!” You pushed him again and again and again as he finally grabbed your wrists, as you were now sobbing. “Y/N,” He said softly, still holding your wrists as you shook your head. “Look at me.” You shook your head, your tears hitting the ground as Luke tugged on your hands. “Look at me, dammit.” You lifted your head to see Luke and the sight of him almost pained you. “I’m sorry, this was a one time thing. I swear.” You shook your head. “Am I not good enough for you?” You cried, as he let go of your wrists, now holding your waist. “Baby you’re my everything, I made an unforgivable mistake and you know that. If I could go back and undo this, trust me I would.” You shook your head and looked up at him. “Luke.” You couldn’t even comprehend the whole situation, so all you could do was cry. “Stop crying, please.” But you cheated on me with my own sister. Do you know how much that hurts me?” You asked, pushing out of his arms as he sighed, your sister standing in the background as you rolled your eyes at her. “Well congratulations sis,” You looked at her, throwing up your hands as you smiled halfheartedly. “You wanted Luke so bad, so here you can have him.” You looked up at Luke, shaking your head as you got back in your car. “Where are you going?” He asked, holding the door as you started up the car. “To my moms. You two can stay here and fuck if you want to.” You threw your shoe at Luke as he backed up, giving you the opportunity to shut the door as you started the car. “Y/N don’t go please.” He said, shaking his head as you wiped your eyes. “We’re over Luke, go have fun with that skank.” With that you left, Luke angrily looking at your sister as she sighed. “See what you did?” And with that he slammed the door behind him, leaving your sister outside alone.