[01] cute guy

yein

"hey, i saw this guy who passed by our room and he's cute," i said while munching my food.

"but i don't know his name and i forgot his face," i added.

kyulkyung and dokyeom just gave me their deadpan look.

that's one thing i hate about myself, i sometimes tend to forget people's faces especially when i only see them rarely or once.

"he's tall, white and is wearing a blue green shirt today, if you see him, tell me if he's good or nah."

"okay, but i think i saw someone in blue green shirt today but whatever," kyulkyung said as she stood up and fixed her things on our table.

"it's 5 minutes before our time, we're off to go," said dokyeom and also compiled his things. luckily, he's classmates with kyulkyung.

we just transferred to this school and we know no one. i mean, i know some of the students here because they were my classmates during the primary school but you know, years had already passed and we are not that close anymore.

it's awkward to be alone here in the cafeteria so i also began arranging my things.

on my way to my room, I bumped into a friend, jackson.

i saw him came out from the room of the cute guy. are they classmates?

"hey, jackson. are you friends with that guy in blue green shirt?"

"oh, you mean jinyoung?"

"so jinyoung is his name," i nodded.

"why? do you like him?" jackson said, plastering a sheepish smile.

"not really, but he's cute."

this jinyoung guy is the first ever guy that had caught my attention in this new school i am attending.

i have this feeling that i am going to see him more often starting today.