[10] mcdonald's

yein

"mom, don't worry. nothing will happen to me, besides it is just a game," i said to my uneasy and overprotective mom on the phone.

she called in middle of our training. our game is already due tomorrow, on the first day of our intramurals.

i am with eunmi today, we are at the multipurpose covered court, attending the training along with our teammates.

jinyoung and the other boys are here, too, coaching us. it was really awkward. i caught him looking at me and we both looked away from each other in instant.

i can't play properly because of his presence. i can't blame him. i still have some tiny feelings for him.

jinah invited me and eunmi and also raeun to go to the mcdonald's after our training.

i ordered my usual favorite meal and settled on a vacant table.

when all of a sudden, astonishment visited me as soon as my eyes landed on the person that just arrived.

i haven't seen him in the campus during the preparation for the intramurals and suddenly seeing his presence kind of surprised me.

"omg, sweater guy is here," i whispered to my friends. they know him, i've told them about him and how persuasive jimin was on making me like this sweater guy.

until now, i still haven't caught up his name. and why would i though?

"he's good. but why can't you just like him?" raeun commented.

"i just don't feel it," i shrugged, fishing my hand onto my bag's pocket to get my phone.

i am gonna tell jimin about this. i will just inform him that sweater guy is here with us in mcdonald's.

"hey, jinah, smile," i said and directed my phone's camera on her. sweater guy is at her back. i will just take a picture of her where sweater guy can be included in the picture.

chimchim
@jiminpark

he's here at the mcdonalds

i didnt ask

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
i was just sharing whatever

jk haha but why do i think that you are already interested in him??

i honestly dont know but i feel alarmed or whatever whenever he's around

hmmmm

idk, maybe i will just have to go along with the flow
if ever i would end up liking him, then be it.

haha. i knew this would happen 😌

whatever, we'll eat now. bye