[31] presence

yein

jinah brought her little brother to school.

"jinhyuk baby what do you want?" i fluffily said to this little boy in front of me.

we are becoming headturners in this state as i am crouching to meet the level of jinhyuk's height.

jinah, eunmi, and rauen are currently busy, they are at the music room, practicing for their special presentation.

and i ended up babysitting this lil' boy.

there is an emergent errand that jinah's mother had to attend and no one is available to take care of jinhyuk but jinah.

fortunately, our subject teachers allowed jinah to have her little brother stay with us inside the classroom during class hours.

it was fun though. my classmates enjoyed the little boy's presence in the room. he just got 1 year old last month.

anyone will instantly go soft for jinhyuk. he is so chubby and he smiles a lot. he hadn't developed mistrust with people that is why he is comfortable with anyone.

"cudpckeyj," blabbered jinhyuk.

"what again?" i asked and get my ears closer to him so i could hear what he says.

"cupcweyk," he innocently uttered.

aaaaa, cuteness overload.

"cupcake?"

"yep," he said and made a jump.

we just went to the cafeteria awhile ago and we have to go back there again to buy his cupcake.

i stood up and lent my hand. he quickly grabbed my hand and began running towards the cafeteria.

but while we were on our way to the caf, my eyes just landed on someone i have been avoiding for days.

"geez," i cussed out of my wits.

it was jungkook. he is with his friend. they are sitting on a table under the blue umbrella.

the moment my eyes were casted on him, i immediately looked away for our eyes have met.

oh yes, he was looking at me because of this lil' boy beside me. it is rare to see a baby inside the campus, that is why people's attention are on us.

****

"what is the filename?" i hurriedly asked raeun who is typing on her laptop keyboard in evident panic.

"final goddamn it fuck im tired research paper," she answered in haste.

"what?" i don't get it.

"FINAL GODDAMN IT FUCK IM TIRED RESEARCH PAPER, THAT'S THE FILENAME!"

and i went to the computer lab in sprint.

i am already done with my part in our research paper that is why i am the only one who can run to the comlab and print our paper.

i arrived at the comlab while heavily panting. i could just brush my fingers through my hair seeing this long line in the printing section.

we have to pass this paper before 4 in the afternoon and it is already 3:30.

we had the time last week to accomplish this paper but we are all procrastinators in the group so this is how it eventuated.

due to panicking and being overly occupied by these requirements, i didn't notice that the person in front of me is no other than the guy named jeon jungkook.

"what the hell," i muttered as i was about to leave the line when raeun suddenly showed up beside me.

"fuck research paper is the name," she said in the midst of catching her breath. she gave me the flashdrive.

"can you just line here instead of me?" i whispered and eyed on the person in front of me.

raeun smiled teasingly and wiggled her eyebrows after learning who that person is.

"no, you have to stay there and wait until your turn," she sternly said and left the comlab.

URGH

i keep stomping my feet quietly, wishing the people ahead of me will finish fast.

finally, there are only two people left before my turn. aaaaaa patience.

"it's almost 4PM oh my god," i mumbled.

"hello?"

my eyes grew wide when i heard someone spoke.

"okay"

geez it was jungkook! it was his fucking voice. he is talking to someone on his phone.

i just got more surprised when he left the line and went out of the comlab.

what the heck, i just heard his voice!!

wait, yein, why are you acting this way? so what if you have heard his voice?

i shook my head to erase those thoughts since it is already my turn in the line.

"what is the filename?" asked the person in charged of the printer.

oh no.

the filename seemed abominable.

"final goddamn it fuck im tired research paper," i whispered and blushed in chagrin.

what kind of filename was that?

the person expectedly got shocked with the filename.

"ah there is another one," i said and handed the other flashdrive.

"filename?"

"fuck research paper" i timidly replied.

"woah these filenames are really woah," responded the person.

"ahh hehe it was my groupmates who named those," i said and laughed awkwardly.

after getting the hard copies on my hand, i quickly ran towards the door.

i held the doorknob and was about to twist it open when it suddenly didn't work.

why is this not opening?

i removed my hand from the doorknob and it opened. there i realized that when i was trying to open it, jungkook was on the other side who tried opening it as well.

i unknowingly stared at him and instantly looked away after knowing that he was staring back at me.

your presence really has its way to get my feeling go back again.