[42] sorry

yein

"woah, you're back!"

"wow we almost thought you didn't have the plan to go to school anymore."

"why didn't you respond to any of our calls and messages?!" i turned around to see raeun angrily stomping towards me. the others are approaching as well.

"chill. some urgent matters came, you know," i sluggishly said and i walked to my desk.

"even to kyulkyung and dokyeom? you didn't even reply," eunmi said.

"nah," i just shrugged and timingly our homeroom moderator arrived.

the class began.

**

the bell rang, reigning a clamor all over the campus. it's our lunch time. i told jinah and the others that i won't be taking lunch with them for today.

i want to finish that book.

i headed my way to the library to get the book. i made sure i have hidden it at a very secluded place within the shelves.

i swiped my ID and went inside the hall. goodness, i didn't expect to see many students here at this hour.

i walked to the last shelve where i have left the book. i am still halfway to the end. ugh i need to finish it.

holding the book in my arms, i went out of the library to go to the rooftop. i will just read it there, more peaceful and calm. i like to feel the serenity while reading this book.

how to fall in love

with a cliché plot. it's cliché but even if you're in the midst part of the book, you still cannot predict the ending.

i also brought my notebook with me, i will be writing something right after reading a few pages from the book.

it was good, the ambience was refreshing. i am leaning my back against this tall wall. the wind passing through my spot, making my hair be swayed.

when suddenly, without a notice, the clouds appeared to cry. the rain began to fall. i got drenched by the cloudburst. i hugged the book and my notebook and hurriedly went down the rooftop.

geez.

i totally got soaked in the rain. my uniform is overly wet, it got some stain of dirt on the back and also on my skirt.

thankfully i was not only one who is at that state. oh god, i feel so dizzy. i straightaway walked to my classroom inspite the dizziness. i was only rained for like a minute but it seemed like i'm gonna have colds soon.

my phone vibrated so i checked it. flood messages from my friends. heol, did my absence really become that big deal to them?

well maybe for their case, yes, not seeing me for a week might have left them worried.

"sorry," i apologized in instinct when i accidentally bumped into someone. our shoulders collided that my phone almost fell from my hand.

this person also apologized at the same i spoke. we said sorry in unison.

but.. the voice seems very low and manly.

i took the chance to cast my eyes to that person and well, fuck.

it was him.

it was jungkook!

and he's not wearing any hoodie! he is in his uniform!!

what the fuuuuuuck

"uhㅡs-sorry again," i stammered while trying to leave the place in panic.

what the hell? did i just bump into him at the hallway?!

oh god, i didn't expect that it would be him though. while my eyes were fixed on my phone screen, my peripheral view is still there.

i discerned an oncoming person but he was wearing his uniform, without jacket or hoodie or anything, so i never expected that it would be him.

gosh.

"did jungkook not wear any hoodie or something last week when i wasn't around?" i curiously asked eunmi.

"ah, nope. he was always wearing one."

"heol. i just bumped into him earlier right here and he was not wearing one," i incredulously said.

he should always wear his hoodie. he looked so damn good with our uniform. for sure, more girlies are added on the list of names who are crushing on him.

"yein. oh hi, eunmi," hoshi spoke when he reached us.

"why were you absent last week?"

"urgent matters," i vapidly responded.

i stared at him in suspicion, is he using me as an excuse so he can get close to eunmi? 🙄

"ya, i know what you're thinking. i am just here to give this to you," he said and lent me a gray hoodie.

"you look uncomfortable with that wet uniform."

"is that yours? are you letting me borrow it?" just making sure.

"yeah," he coolly said and i eventually got it. i quickly wore it since i am already feeling cold.

i noticed that this hoodie looks larger than it seems. but it felt really cozy though, so i am not gonna complain anymore. well perhaps hoshi just likes to wear oversized hoodies.

and geez, it smells good. like really good. my nose is quite sensitive when it comes to scents. i extremely hate that strong smell of perfume that the guys usually wear. but this smell, i really like it.

"but that's actually not mine," he said which made me turn my head in instant.

"that's jungkook's hoodie."

oh well, holy fuck.