[39] cut class

yein

currently, i am already late for my first class. i am still inside the car, waiting until my driver finds a good area to park the car and drop me off.

finally, i got off the car, planning to walk my way towards the school gate when i see someone through my peripheral sight.

it was jungkook.

he just went off the car. they are just in front of us.

feeling the loud and fast beat of my heart, i courageously walked my feet and acted casually, acted as if i do not care at all.

we lined up to get our bags checked by the guards. believe me, i am trying to get myself together while he is literally here in front of me.

as always, wearing hoodie on his daily basis. you know what, i almost familiarized all these hoodies that he owns.

i just saw him once not wearing one, he freaking looked good in our uniform. gray slacks with light blue polo on top. if he's not wearing hoodie, i swear, more and more girls would actually admire him.

it was now my turn. the guard began rummaging inside my bag. but i still do not feel relieved because jungkook is still here, like literally here beside the guard, foraging something on his bag while a friend stands beside him.

after getting my bag checked, i quickly walked to the entrance where i will have to let my ID be scanned to so i can get inside the campus.

okay, jungkook probably kept his ID inside his bag that is why he stays there.

i exhaled, finally.

but bitch, it doesn't end there. he is now behind me with his friends. oh my god.

i was suddenly reminded of my performance a few days ago. i wrote a song dedicated to him and sang it in front of everyone. shit.

my face starts heating up as i recalled that scene. i won the activity and starting that day, whenever i get to meet jungkook in the hallway, my friends will constantly sing the line "don't smile, it makes my heart flutter" and sometimes, they sang the lines that are obviously referring to him.

i don't know if he had already realized that the song that i have composed was meant for him. but whatever, let's just not attend the first class anymore.

whenever i decide to cut class, i usually stay in the rooftop, but mostly, in the library because it's calm and silent there, a perfect place to sleep.

for now, i will just stay in the cafeteria, i haven't taken my breakfast. i mean, i had one but i suddenly felt hungry.

i found a vacant table and settled myself with a delicious meal deployed in front of me.

when suddenly, people walked in. not just some random people, but it was jungkook and his two other friends.

what are they doing here in the caf as well? jungkook reached a stall and bought himself a bottle of water.

geez, his friends freaking took the available table apparently where i am facing at.

i began my food so i could finish early, i don't feel alright when he is around, i feel like my heart would explode.

it's just too funny though. the first time jimin introduced him to me, i consistently tried to disregard him and i'd always find a way to neglect the thought of liking him.

but look at me now, i ended up eating my own words, i ended up liking him.

after a few minutes, i see that i am almost done with my meal when some people walked in and became a disturbance.