[27] thanks

yein

we are going back to states tomorrow. you know, the quarterly checkup of hyoin.

and today is the fourth day of our school fest. he had a game earlier and of course, i watched and cheered for him.

i am supposed to leave school early for i still have to pack my things for our flight tomorrow.

but here i am, spending my limited time to the fullest. i planned on staying late since today is probably my last day of attending the school fest.

i am not sure when we will be going back so i might not be here on the last day of the festival.

jungkook and the other grade 11 didn't win the game earlier. they played against the grade 12. i must say the opponent was quite good.

anyways, it was a good game. jungkook played in all quarters in the game, he maybe still hoped on winning the game. but after the game, i saw how he actively went to the opponent side and shook hands with his friends.

the varsity team, i presumed.

i am quite sad that i am staying here late without seeing his presence. he might have gone home earlier.

we are at the not so corner of the school. staying in this food stall. i am with dokyeom and his friends.

"you're so lucky," they muttered out of nowhere. i looked at them seeing their eyes fixed on someone in front of us.

i turned my head towards it and oh my god.

it's jungkook and his friends!

my eyes widened when he caught me looking at him so i instantly turned my back on him.

geez.

"hmmm, guess whose heart is fluttering right now," teased by my friends.

i am liking this twist. he's the main reason why i am staying late today and i really thought i won't be able to see him anymore but he just popped out right here in front of us.

some of my friends' crushes are in the same circle of friends with jungkook, that's why i am not the only one who is happy right here.

i suggested that we should leave the place already but they opposed. well, as if i have a choice.

i just presume that maybe jungkook is feeling uncomfortable right now because of my presence.

the past few days, i perceived how he distance himself from me or was i just hallucinating or something?

minutes passed, they haven't left yet. they are still here in front of us.

suddenly, my friends whispered something to me.

"maybe he was not really avoiding you."

"yeah, you were just overthinking. if he's avoiding you, he could have left now."

i smiled, i secretly smiled.

i looked at him.

thanks for completing my day.