[41] library

yein

midterms.

i fucking hate it.

as much as i don't want to study, i am left with no choice. i had to.

"library?" eunmi invited, hugging specifically six thick books with her right hand.

"sure," i discourageously replied upon seeing those books. i stood up lazily from my seat, with my shoulders down as we walked out of the classroom.

"really, yein? so brave," raeun exclaimed in vivid incredulous as she noticed that i am not bringing any single reviewer or book or anything.

"i don't wanna force my brain to absorb much information," i said and slid my ID through the scanner.

before the glass door could fully open, we already expected to see various of students studying at the library.

heol, can we even find ourselves some seats here?

seeing many people inside makes me feel dizzy so i just let my eyes avoid such sight.

"get me a seat, i will just go get the book that i have been reading," i uttered before separating ways with them.

i headed my way towards the section where i have left the book. i began scanning but i haven't found it yet.

i can't find it here! aaaaa, who else is reading that book? they should be studying for the exams right now and read academic books not the book that i am supposed to read.

a/n: look who's talking :3

anyways, i went to find where my friends are, plastering this busted look. the moment my eyes detected jinah, i impulsively cussed under my breath.

"shit."

my friends are doing this on purpose, goodness.

they really took the seats near where jungkook and his friends are. having no choice, i traipsed closer to them while glaring.

they are sitting at a huge rectangle table, he is four seats away across my seat. so close.

i was precipitously reminded of what hoshi just told me. he was looking for me. he asked where i was. and being the tenuous person i am, i asked my mom if we could take the earliest flight.

hoshi told me that when jungkook asked him about my whereabouts, he replied, "who she? who are you referring to?"

but jungkook just replied, "nvm, thanks bye."

he's definitely unpredictable and unreadable. i can't understand him.

"why do you look so aggravated?" dohyun exclaimed, making his voice loud on purpose. these rascals.

i sighed. "the book that i wanted to read is not there," i sat down heavily, being in a sulky mood.

"you look cute when you pout," raeun commented, looking at me adorably.

ugh, disgusting. i mean i know that i am cute but you don't have to say it openly.

i acted like vomiting which made them laugh.

"what is the title of the book you were reading?" jimin asked.

"how to fall in love," i timidly answered in a low voice. i don't want anyone to hear that i am reading such book, i mean i don't want jungkook to know about it.

"what again? how to fall in love?" jimin repeated what i said but in crescendo. this bitch.

i showed an annoyed and wry smile and with gritted teeth, "you're gonna be dead later."

suddenly, a person stood up and left our table. i took a glance and it was jungkook.

our noise might have annoyed him to the extent that he chose to leave. i let out a pretentious smile.

"maybe it is just there, you might have just overlooked," taekhyun inserted as he arranged his eyeglasses.

"yea, go check it carefully again," wokyeom suggested. i sighed before leaving the table.

i went back to the section where i foraged for the book and miraculously, i found the book now!

i swear to the heavens, i checked this spot earlier but it was not there. but out of the blue, it's back here now.

"why do you look so surprised as if you have seen a ghost?" doyoon spoke behind me. remember my fat former classmate who squealed so loudly when jungkook waved at him? it's him, and he's busy with all the books piled up beside him.

he is at the couch, alone.

"nothing special, but i swear i didn't see this book earlier, but after a few minutes, it is now here," i said and hugged the book.

"oh my fucking shit," he screamed which caught the attention of all.

"quiet! you are in the library!" the librarian yelled at our direction.

"let me see the book," he exclaimed and hurriedly stole the book from me.

"holy hell," he unbelievably spoke.

"why?" i asked innocently.

"you said this was not here when you checked the area, but suddenly, it is here now?" he began and i just nodded.

"i saw jungkook placing this book right here," he said and started squealing again, but in a silent mode.

"eh??" i incredulously asked.

i grabbed the book from him and went back to our table. heol.

jungkook was also reading this book? for real?

geez, i just remembered that i left my bookmark somewhere between the pages. shit! he might have seen it! what the hell!

at the back of that bookmark, i wrote something there. oh my god, the embarrassment.

"will he ever notice me?"

that is what i wrote!

i settled down and nervously opened the book.

he was the last person to touch this book and i am touching it now. indirect touch?

what the hell am i thinking?

i carefully opened the book and i was welcomed by a note, gray note. my favorite color, omg.

but my eyes widened to the maximum level when there's a writing on that fucking gray note.

"goodluck!"

holy shit.