[09] mysterious

yein

aaaaaaaah. i want to shout. our exam in mathematics was really hard. i mean the problems were really strange and definitely out of this world from what the teacher had taught us.

it's our break time and instead of spoiling ourselves with snacks, we planned to remain outside our classroom and review for the next subject.

i'm certain that the cafeteria right now is expectedly void. almost every students chose to study instead.

"look right there, yein," jimin nudged me using his elbow.

"what again?" i answered impatiently because he just interrupted my focus on reviewing.

"look at him." i precluded my reviewer and loudly exhaled. i turned my gaze to where his finger is directed.

oh, this sweater guy from the last room.

he is sitting alone and away from his classmates, apparently engrossed on his notes. he's studying. and okay, i never thought i would see him being like that.

at first, i really see him as someone who does not care about his studies. but seeing him in this state concludes that there are still more to see in this mysterious being.

"do you feel something now?"

i shook my head. "try again," i said and went back to studying.

the bell rang blatantly making all the students walk back to their respective classrooms. the break just ended. today is the last day of our exam and we are currently taking the last subject.

and after this, i can finally relax and unwind in peace.

easy-peasy. the last subject was easy. i was the first one to finish the exam. i went outside the room after passing my paper.

i decided to just wait for my friends outside our classroom.

jimin just got out after a couple of minutes.

"the exam was easy," he commented and sat beside me.

"i know, right?" i agreed.

"there he is again."

i was startled on my seat when jimin out of nowhere hit me on my shoulder.

"what is it again?" i said in disbelief with furrowed eyebrows as i looked at him.

"the sweater guy," he murmured.

i rolled my eyes and diverted my gaze to this sweater guy.

and to my fucking surprise, our eyes met.

fortunately, i was fast enough to move the direction of my eyeballs towards my shoulder.

fudge. i am acting as if i am removing something on my uniform. shit, why did i look at him immediately?

"damn you, he almost caught me," i muttered, talking back to jimin.

after a few moments, this sweater guy passed by us. he is tall, i must say. and yea, also cold. i think i haven't seen him smile yet.

not that i am expecting to see it but you know, he seemed secretive and introvert.

something called my attention which made me hit jimin on his shoulder, too. "heol!"

"ouch! what?"

"he has that hamster thing hanged on his bag!"

"so what?"

"bitch, i had one, too! exactly the same. i also have mine in gray!"

"hmmm," jimin commented, looking at me with his squinted eyes.

"again, i never expected to see him have such cute stuff," i said.

"do you feel something now?"

"no, i was just surprised, you know. plus aside from us having the same stuff, i did not also expect that a person like him owns that."

"you're right. he looked cold and silent but he has that cute hamster on his bag," jimin seconded.

i just noticed that lately, i have continuous and constant encounter with him. like everywhere i go, i always see him.

maybe before when i was still head over heels with jinyoung, he was already there, i just hadn't noticed him.

"he really is mysterious," i muttered.

and it makes me want to know him more.