[33] pink

yein

pink has always been my favorite color ever since i was a child. i don't like those dark shades of pink, i like the light ones, like the pastel pink.

pastel pink and grey is my favorite duo. but i sometimes like pastel pink with pastel blue and purple.

but never did i expect that i would like the color combination of pink and white now that i see jungkook is wearing a hoodie in those colors.

damn, he is a tall man and any outfit would suit him. even if you let him wear the ugliest outfit that ever existed, he could still make it look fashionable.

i noticed that whenever he's around, he could make girls turn their eyes on him.

and i hate it.

he keeps attracting ladies unconsciously.

****

break time and we decided to go to the cafeteria. my friends again chose to use the hatchway in the k-building.

i have this feeling that i might again run into him and for sure, i wouldn't know what to do and how to react.

i felt relieved when we already passed by their room, now, there is a low chance to meet him in the hallway.

my friends are at my back, engrossed with their notes. we will have a quiz after the break time, that is why they are really studying so hard even while walking.

i already studied earlier in the car while i was on my way to school, so i guess i don't have to cram at this crucial moment.

i sometimes feel like i don't belong in this circle of friends. they are all hardworking and really studious as hell. they study or review their notes whenever there is a chance. they really pass their requirements on time, afraid of passing it late.

that is why i prefer individual tasks. why? because i am a lazy student and i don't want to be a burden to my groupmates, i don't want my laziness to affect the progress of the group.

anyways, we are almost near the stairs and i informed them about it. they are too focused on their notes, urrrggh.

"what thㅡ" i almost complete my curse when i was suddenly welcomed by this really familiar figure.

we were about to go downstairs when jungkook showed up in front of me. we almost bumped intro each other. heol.