[34] something in your eyes

yein

october is almost ending. time really flies so fast.

"i have this newly found friend, i think you know him. the guitarist in our school band," eunmi shared while we are eating our lunch in the cafeteria.

"what the ef, dohyun, so gross," raeun disgustingly remarked to her boyfriend. dohyun splashed his drink in front of his girlfriend when eunmi mentioned about this guitarist in the school band.

we were only four at first, me, eunmi, jinah and raeun, but dohyun was suddenly added to the group. well, he's in a relationship with raeun. then taekhyun also became part of the group because of dohyun. jimin also came because of taekhyun and wokyeom joined as well because of jimin.

we are now 8 in the group. wait, i almost forgot yoonah. she came from busan as well, she is acquainted with jungkook's friends.

"don't tell me you are starting to like him," yoonah expressionlessly muttered.

"uhmm.. going to that," timidly replied by eunmi. yoonah could just put her palm on her face.

you know, eunmi just came from a breakup.

after a couple of minutes, we finished our lunch and decided to go back to our classroom.

suddenly, the guitarist that eunmi just met, is here in the hallway. i don't know but i abruptly sang out of nowhere.

"something in your eyes, tell me who i am~"

and the others began throwing eunmi smiles with a mix of teases. the guitarist waved at eunmi and eunmi shyly waved back.

this bitch. and we laughed.

the song that i just sang is one of the ost of the korean drama that i just recently finished. the title is my id is gangnam beauty i must say that it was really good and heartwarming. it makes a person feel how it feels to be in love.

suddenly, another familiar person passed by.

"something in my highs, whenever you're near~" i again sang to have a background music to this scenario.

jinah's crush just passed by, it was jin. i am not really close with jin, but we know each other because of a mutual friend. and yes, he's classmates with jungkook.

"hello, yein," jin greeted.

"yo, jin!" i replied.

jin is considerably a heartthrob in the campus as well. i know a lot of girls who like him, jinah for sure has a lot of rivals.

but another fact. jinah has a boyfriend. they are in a long distance relationship. for her, jin is just some sort of a happy crush.

we are almost near to our classroom, near to our building.

"ooof," my friends began.

jimin even faked a cough. the others did the same.

"something in your eyes, tell me who i am~
something in my heart, whenever you're near~"

geez. at this moment, i just hoped for the ground to swallow me because of this unbearable chagrin.

it should be something in my highs but these rascals improvised highs with heart.

we met jungkook and his friends here in the hallway and jinah and eunmi took the chance to have their revenge on me.

they also sang the line that i sang earlier when jungkook walked past us.

all i could hear right now is the loud beat of my heart. heol, it's beating so fast and i could feel the warmth on my face.

something in my heart, whenever you're near.