Characters

*Edited: 314 words overall*

Magnus: The popular kid who everyone likes, however he is keeping one massive secret that could ruin his reputation; he's bisexual and has a crush on the shyest kid in his school... Alexander Lightwood. To his surprise he was partnered with Alexander for a project and he couldn't be happier. Will everything go to plan?

Alec: The shy kid who no one really knows but he doesn't mind, in fact he prefers it. He doesn't have any friends, apart from his siblings but he doesn't sit with them at lunch because they are too popular for him and he doesn't want to ruin their reputation, or at least that's what he thinks. He didn't think that anyone had noticed him until he got paired with the popular kid and his secret crush, for a project... Great!

Camille: The head cheerleader and a popular girl, but not as popular as Magnus. She used to date Magnus until she cheated on him, which she now knows was a mistake, and she is trying to win Magnus' love back, without any luck because he has a crush on someone else. She wants to ruin whoever Magnus likes so he can be hers.

Sebastian: The Jock/Bully he loves to pick on the silent people in his school but there is mainly one that he has taken a liking to... Alec Lightwood. He will do anything to make his life a living hell and he was succeeding, until he got a boyfriend and now he has trouble even getting close to Alec; so he partners with Camille to breakup the couple so they both get what they want... Or do they?

Extras;

Isabelle (Alec sister)

Jace (Adoptive Brother)

Simon (Isabelle's Boyfriend )

Clary (Jace's Girlfriend)

Catarina (Magnus' Friend)

Raphael (Magnus' Friend)

Ragnor (Magnus' Friend)

Tessa ( Magnus' Friend)

Enjoy! Btw this is my first fanfic so please comment any mistakes. :)