~Chapter 44~

“A part of my job is to try and seduce you. I gotta say I’m excited.” He said. I smirked.

“You aren’t even my type. You can’t seduce someone who doesn’t find you attractive.” I said.  He walked up to me. I stared into his eyes.

“You will find me attractive soon. Just watch.” He said.

“Your eyes are blue, your hair looks like Justin Bieber, your muscles look like a 2-year-old drew them, and you look like you shop in the girl's section of the stores,” I said. I took a step closer. “You’re not my type and I’m loyal to my boyfriend,” I said. He keeps smirking. “Take me to Marco,” I said.

“Nope.” He said. I shrugged my shoulders.

“I’ll walk there myself,” I said. He grabbed my arm. I flipped his body over mine and his back his the ground. “Don’t touch me,” I said. He stood up and his eyes filled with lust.

“Damn.” He said.

Lola’s P.O.V

I wake up in a bed I’ve never seen before. I bring my hands to my eyes rubbing them. A knock comes from the door and I stare at it. “Lola, it’s me,” Mack said.

“Ahh come in,” I said. The door opens. Mack smiles.

“Hey, beautiful.” He said. I smile.

“Hey,” I said. He walks over to the bed and stands two feet from me. “This is your room isn’t it?” I asked. He nods.

“I didn’t want you sleeping on the couch.” He said.

“You’re so kind. Where’s your sister?” I asked.

“Ahh, she went back home for a few days. Mom and dad needed her.” He said. I nodded.

“Here I was thinking I was gonna get a vacation without boys,” I said. He chuckled.

“Hey, I’m the best it gets.” He said. I got up and walked out of the of the room. I walk downstairs and out of the house. “Where are you going?” Mack asked. I laid down on the grass.

“I have barely been out of the house for months. I’m gonna be out here today.” I said. He laid next to me.

“How about we go to the beach?” He asked. I sat up on my elbow.

“I don’t like the sand,” I said.

“I have a pool.” He said. I smiled.

“I don’t have a bathing suit,” I said.

“Well you wear the same size as Freya, right? Well, she has all her clothes in the guest room. I took her shopping and she bought a bunch of bathing suits.” He said. I nodded.

“I’ll check it out. After I get some food.” I said. He got up.

“Stay put. I’ll bring you your food.” He said. I laid back in the sun. I looked at the driveway. Derek’s car was still here. I looked back at the house to see Mack still in the kitchen. I walked up to the car and noticed a phone in the back seat. Me memorizing Shane’s number just in case I dial it.

“Hello?” He said. I went to say something but nothing came out. “Hello?” I tried again but all that came out was a squeak. “Look if this is some kind of joke I-.”

“Shane, Freya’s calling. She said she has more news about Marco.” I heard Derek say.

“Freya’s at Marco’s?” I asked. It just slipped out. I slapped my mouth after.

“Shit. Lola.” Shane said. I got out of the car and kicked the wheel. “You weren’t supposed to know.” He said.

“Oh, so you guys can have me here while my best friend is in the house of a monster? I don’t think so. I’m coming back.” I said.

“NO!” I heard from the phone in one ear. And through the other one. I turned to see Mack.

“You guys aren’t controlling me. I’m leaving.” I said.

“Lola, just listen to me. Please.” Shane said. I hung up the phone.