~Chapter 2~

When the day was finally over I headed to Freya's locker. She told me I can drop my books off at her locker since I hated going across the school to mine. I dropped my books off and walked to Mr. Alex's classroom. I normally help him with washing the paint brushes and tables. He was an old teacher. I was about the only kid who actually enjoyed his company. He was a nice guy. I stepped foot in the room and he smiled.

"Good afternoon Lola." He said. I smiled walking up to his desk.

"Good morning, Mr. Alex," I said. I set my bag down next to his desk and walk over to the sink where 30 paint brushes filled with paint sat. I turned on the water and began cleaning them.

"Hey, I have to tell you something." He said. I looked at him still cleaning the brushes.

"What?" I asked.

"This is my last month here at the school. I am retiring." He said. I frowned.

"Oh. Who's going to replace you?" I asked.

"A James Grey." He said. Great first Shane and now his totally sexy brother. What could go wrong?

"Ugh, this school needs to be rid of those people," I mumbled. He chuckled.

"Those people help fund this school give them a little more credit." He said.

"Gladly if they just leave me alone," I said. After I finished cleaning all the brushes I grabbed a rag and rung it out then brought it to the tables. "Seriously, Shane went all ape crazy today. 'Listen to me ok? Do this and that without question.' Annoying. They may have money but money isn't everything." I said.

"Listen to me Lola, you need to stay away from Shane and his crew." Mr. Alex said. I cleaned the tables and put the rag up. I grabbed my bag.

"Relax Mr. I rather spend my days in jail then talk to let alone hang out with him. Although Derek's a bit cute." I said. Mr. Alex laughed.

"You're trouble." He joked. I began walking out.

"It's a gift," I said. We said our goodbyes and I made my way out to my car. I was surprised to see Derek leaning on my car. I rolled my eyes at him. "Seriously can't you people take a hint?" I asked. Alex smiled his devilish smile. One that made every girl go weak in the knees. Every girl beside me.

"Shane really hates to be told no." He said. I scuffed.

"And I really hate being stalked and bothered," I said with my hand on my hip. He just kept smiling. "You may have money and good looks and so may he but that doesn't always buy you everything. Stop following me and stop bothering me because I swear if you do I'll call the cops." I say. Of course, I knew it was used since Shane's family had them and the entire town paid off. If I said something about hating Shane or his family everyone goes ape shit crazy trying to kill me.

He stood up and took a step closer. "You can deal with her. She's really starting to piss me off." Derek said walking behind me. I turned around and saw Shane standing there. I rolled my eyes and walked away from him. But he grabbed my hand. I turned to look at him. He gave half a smile and snatched my keys giving them to Derek.

"Follow behind me." He told Derek. Which Derek nodded. Great, I'm about to be abducted by Shane. I thought but as I was being thrown over his shoulders and walked up to a van that pulled up he throw me in. Shit, I'm really being abducted by Shane. Panic grew and kicked him but I may have kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. He groaned in pain and quickly looked at me.

"Leave it be. No sense in hurting her here." I heard his dad say. Peter Grey. I turned to him in the driver seat.

"Ugh get in a fucking seat now." Shane roared. I was scared but my emotions never change. I was a fighter. Had to be.

"Let me go now," I said. He grew angrier.

"Geez, dad sure knows how to pick them," Shane said. Wait Peter doesn't want me to- Ewwww oh god no.

"Hey, it's not my fault Mike had a stubborn daughter. And only one at that." He said.

"Mike?" I asked. Peter looked at me.

"Yeah, your father. You didn't meet him because he died before you were born." Peter said. Shane looked at his father.

"Why again do we have to have her? I can seduce any other girl in school." Shane said. I rolled my eyes.