0.1

You stepped inside the café. This is the last the day you will have a part time work here, tomorrow school will start and I need to focus on studying.

Hi! I'm Eunmi, Jung Eunmi. I'm 19 years old. This year will be my last year of being a student, then I'll moved to Busan because some certain reason. My parents work there, they have a huge company there. Even my family is rich that doesn't mean I don't need to study. I learn to be independent so that's why I move to here, Seoul.

__EUNMI P.O.V__

I wore my apron and started to do my work. Today is such a nice day to me, I got a nice customer, ice luck well today is the nice day I've ever had!

"Eunmi, please take that customer order" my co-worker said. I nodded "okay unnie!~ " I smiled and went to that customer with small note book and pen on my hand to take the order. As soon as arrived to the customer my eyes locked on him.

He's handsome....

Well, he has dark piercing eyes, he has strong arms and his thighs are thick- damn, I need to take his order not amazed by him!

"u-uh, what's y-your order sir?" he looked up and smiled to me. okay, I'm melting. "give me Americano and one slice of brownies cake" I quickly took his order and went to my co-worker. "unnie, this is the order" I gave it to her.

She furrowed her eyebrows "why is your face red?" she asked. My eyes widen. Did I just blush just because of him? I shook my head quickly "it's nothing!" I smiled shyly. She chuckled and ruffled my hair " I'll be missing your cuteness after this"

I smiled "it's okay unnie, you have my number, if you want to meet me more like going out or spending time together just contact me" she nodded "yeah, I will" I giggled "I wonder who will be your friend after this jihyo unnie" she pouted.

**TIME SKIP**

After done with my work, I walked home. While I was on my way to home I felt hungry. "ah, this stomach" I groaned and went to the convenience store. I went inside and grabbed a cup of noodle and a bottle of water.

I went to the cashier, line up behind the other customer. While I was waiting for my turn, I saw a wallet on the floor. I picked I up and poked the customer in front of me. "well sir, I guess this is yours" he turned. "oh! You again" he said.

I looked up because he's tall. He? The handsome guy earlier? He remember me?!! I smiled "here..." I gave him his wallet and he thanked me "thank you so much" he showed me his bunny smiled. Aww, so cute! Oh god I can't handle his cuteness! I feel like want to punch someone!

After done paying I went to the table and prepared my noodle. Because of so hungry I decided to eat here. I sat down on the chair and took out my phone.

**TIME SKIP**

I walked down at the road alone. I kept inhale and exhale a few times because it's cold. "miss! Miss wait!" I turned and saw that handsome guy "yes?" I raised my eyebrows. He chuckled and handed me something. "your phone, you left it earlier"

My eyes widen "oh! I forgot about my own phone... ah sorry for troubling you" he shook his head quickly "ah it's okay, I saw you left your phone earlier I didn't know your house so I decided to find you tomorrow, then I saw you here" he smiled while explaining.

"thank you..." I smiled shyly. He nodded "umm, well if you don't mind let me walk you home well my house are in the same way besides it's dangerous for girl walked alone here" he said.

I grinned and nodded "sure" he smiled and we walked home together. We didn't talk much because I was too shy and maybe he had nothing to say.

I looked down on my feet, feeling cold while walking next to him. Then, I felt warm and I realized he put his jacket on me. "it's okay, you're cold..." he said while smiling at me. can you stop smiling at me? It's killing me!

"oh by the way I'm Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook" he offered his hand. I took it and shook it while saying "I'm Jung Eunmi" he grinned "that's cute" I raised my eyebrows and looked at him "h-huh?" he shook his head "I m-mean, y-your name! y-yeah"

I looked down and nodded "well, we arrived at my house, thank you for sending me home" I smiled to him. He replied my smiled "it's nice to meet you" he said. I nodded "yeah, nice to meet you too" we both stand there for a couple of minutes, staring at each other.

I feel like I don't want to go inside.

I snapped back into reality. "o-oh, it's getting late you should go home" he chuckled and nodded. We both waved and I went inside my house. I lay on the bed and stared at the ceiling. Then I realized I still have his jacket on my body.

"aish, nevermind... I'll gave it to him if I saw him"

**NEXT DAY**

I woke up feeling tired and walked to my bathroom lazily. After done taking shower, I went to my closet. "I want to wear something simple today..." yeah I know it's the first day, but I'm too lazy to wear something that will take everyone attention. I hate people when they looking at me.

I wore my ripped jeans with a black shirt, I moisturize my skin, putting some sunscreen, lip balm and put some mascara. SIMPLE! I tied my hair into messy bun and put my white nike on.

I went downstairs and grabbed an apple from the fridge. I grabbed my bag and walked to school. As I arrived at school, my friends ran to me. "Eunmi-yah!!" my eyes widen as I saw them running to me like I was holding a huge chicken.

"I miss you!!!" they hugged me tightly "okay, okay guys... please let me breathe..." thy broke he hugged and giggled "did you heard about the new teacher?" Nayeon asked me. I furrowed my eyebrows "new teacher?"

Sana nodded quickly "he's so handsome" I chuckled "pfft, we went to school to learn not admiring our teacher" they shrugged "but seriously Eunmi, he's so handsome!" I rolled my eyes "whatever... I'll meet you guys at lunch later okay"

They nodded "oh Eunmi, prepare to fall for that teacher because you'll got a first class with him" they said while giggling at me. I shook my head and went to my class.

As I went inside, I didn't saw a teacher yet so I went to my place and wait for that 'handsome' teacher. Is he too handsome? As I thought, the guy last night could be the most handsome guy...

Then the girl besides me nudge me "Eunmi, that's the teacher!" she whispered. I looked up and "Jeon Jungkook?" I said in low toned