1.1

2 years passed since you got a boyfriend at Busan. His name is Mark and today is your guys 2 years anniversary of being together.

__EUNMI P.O.V__

Eunmi; oppa! Why don't you pick up my call earlier?

Mark; oh, sorry... I'm a bit busy

Eunmi; as I thought you and me have a same job which is work at the company but still I can spend time with you... what do you mean by busy huh?

Mark; okay, okay... I'm really sorry I have a lot of meeting with clients today...

Eunmi; okay, this time I trust you

Mark; good girl, oh you should get ready I'll bring you to somewhere

Eunmi; really? where?

Mark; it's secret~ just go change, I'll pick you in an hour

Eunmi; okay! ~

I ended up the call and ran to my room. I went to my closet and choose a simple but cute outfit. I wear my grey skirt and blue hoodie. I braided my hair and put some light makeup. Then I went downstairs for wait for Mark.

"oh, you're going out huh?" Hoseok oppa asked as he sat next to me switching the television on. I looked up to him and nodded "yes, Mark will be picking me up-" I heard a honk from outside. "oh, he's here"

I kissed Hoseok oppa cheeks and went out. I wear my white sneakers and walked to his car. I went inside and took a seat on passenger seat.

"oppa, where are we going?" I whined. He chuckles "I told you it's secret, just wait for it okay?" I sighed "just don't kidnap me" he giggled "I won't do that Eunmi~"

**TIME SKIP**

"okay, you need to close your eyes don't open it until I say that you can" I nodded. He opened the door for me and covered me eyes. He then brought me to somewhere.

He then stopped "okay you can open your eyes in 1, 2 and 3! ~" I opened my eyes and saw a big heart lamp with a dining table besides it and the food on the table.

"happy anniversary baby..." he smiled. I smiled sweetly to him. "you remember about it!" he nodded "of course I do..." he then asked me to sit and we started eating.

__JUNGKOOK P.O.V__

I sat next to the window looking outside, feeling lonely. "when will you come back Eunmi... I miss you" it's 2 years passed since Eunmi gone and I quit my job being a teacher and continue my career by working as a CEO.

"Jungkook-ah, you should just stop thinking about her... if you marry with Jieun 2 years ago you must be happy..." my mom suddenly popped out from nowhere.

I sighed "I won't stop thinking about her mom... I love her even Jieun knew that! Because that she cancelled our married" I told her. She sighed and sat next to me.

"just move on please?" I shook my head "listen mom I won't be moving on and I'm still with my decision that I will never married a girl except Eunmi" I stood up. "Jeon Jungkook she won't come back!" she yelled. I scoffed

"then I'll prove to you that she will come back" she sighed "fine Jungkook just fine! I don't want to care who are you want to marry with as long I can feel to have a grandchild" I shrugged and grabbed my coat.

I walked out from the house and walked to the Han River.

**HAN RIVER**

I sighed while feeling the cold air brushing my face. "just if I could turn back the time I want to be with you Eunmi..." I fell on my knees. Tears rolling down on my cheeks.

"I just hoping that you're fine at wherever you are right now Eunmi..."

__EUNMI P.O.V__

"oppa, I want to tell you something..." I lowered my head "what is it Eunmi?" he asked smiling at me while holding my hands tightly.

"I...I'll be moving to Seoul..." he looked at me with his calm face "you'll be moving?" I nodded weakly. He chuckles and pulled my chin up making me looking at him.

"I'll be visiting you there I promise... just don't sad, wherever you at, whoever you with, you still have me inside your heart" he smiled cutely.

I smiled "promise, you'll be visiting me?" I showed him my pinky finger. He chuckles and intertwined our pinkies "I promise"