0.8

__JUNGKOOK P.O.V__

"Jungkook-ah, can I ask you something?" iu asked me. I nodded "what is it?" I answered while smiling at her. "do you... like Eunmi?" my smile faded "what?" she shook his head "aish, nothing I just curious that you guys being to close"

I chuckles "oh, besides being her teacher I'm also a friend to her so that's why we're close" she narrowed her eyes. "okay..."

__EUNMI P.O.V__

I sighed and sat in front of Nayeon and Sana. They exchanged look and looked at me with their serious face. "are you fine?" I nodded slowly "it just yesterday I saw Mrs. Lee talk with Mr. Jeon, laughing happily and earlier, when I was about to go here, I saw her walking inside Mr. Jeon office"

They chuckles "uwww, I smells someone jealous here" Sana said teasingly. I shrugged "aish, unnie... this is not funny... I'm so curious about them..." Nayeon rolled her eyes "that's why we told you to confess duh..."

I pouted "what if he pushed me away?"

They smiled "you guys still can be friend it's more better right?" I sighed "I hope so..." Nayeon patted my shoulders "it's fine... everything will be fine at first it's complicated but at last you will feel the happiness"

I nodded and smiled to them "thanks guys for being by side" they awed "just for you Eunmi..."

**TIME SKIP**

As I reached my house, I plopped on the couch and my phone buzzed. I unlocked my phone and saw a text from Jungkook. A smile appeared on my face

Jungkook; Hey Eunmi

Eunmi; oh, hey

Jungkook; um, are you free now? let's meet? I want to tell you something

Eunmi; ah, sure I also want to tell you something.

Jungkook; oh, okay. We'll meet at my favorite restaurant

Eunmi; okay, see you there

I ended up the texts and smiling likes an idiot. "I think this is the perfect timing to confess" I went to my room and took a quick shower then I walked to my closet and choose something to wear.

I choose my long black skirt, red blouse and put some makeup. I straighten my hair and wore my black heels.

I smiled to the mirror "you can do it Eunmi! ~" I grabbed my sling bag and went to the restaurant.

As I stepped inside the restaurant I saw Jungkook waiting for me while playing with his phone. I went to him and took a seat in front of him.

"oh hey y-you arrived" he looked shock when he saw me. I furrowed my eyebrows "why?" he shook his head "ah, ani... you just look so pretty" I blushed. "thank you..."

He smiled "oh you said you want to tell me something what is it?" he asked. "ah no, you tell me first want you want to tell..." I replied while smiling. He nodded and said.

"ah, I want to invite you to my wedding day" my smile faded. "y-your wedding?" he nodded and smiled "it's a day after tomorrow well, you know it's the last of school right?" he chuckles. Am I too late? I smiled weakly

"we'll see..." he chuckles "please come okay, among all of the students you're the only one I invited to my wedding day" I looked down and nodded weakly "b-by the way, w-who's your f-future wife?" he smiled shyly.

"it's Jieun..." he smiled. Mrs. Lee?... My heart broke into a million pieces. So after all of this, Mrs. Lee is his girlfriend? so after all of this, he really thought me as his friend... just friend huh? "so what are you gonna tell me?"

I snapped back into reality. "a-ah, i-it's—" my phone ringing. I looked on the ID and it's Hoseok oppa. I answered it

Eunmi: yeobseo?

Hoseok: Eunmi-yah, where are you? I'm at in front of your house

Eunmi: I'm out... where did your spare keys?

Hoseok: It lost...

Eunmi: ah, okay... wait for me

I ended up the call "I'm sorry Jungkook, I really need to go home..." I grabbed my sling bag and stood but he grabbed my wrist while furrowing his eyebrows "then how about the things that you want to tell me?" I bit my bottom lips "it... it's not important" I pushed his hand away and walked out.

I rushed back to home and saw Hoseok oppa waited for me outside the house. I approached him and we went inside. "Eunmi-yah, what's wrong you look sad" I sighed and sat next to him. "oppa... I lost another person that I loved"

He furrowed his eyebrows "what do you mean?" tears rolled down on my cheeks "the person that I love will be marrying another person he loves" I sobbed. He sighed and pulled me closer. I rest my head on his chest. He patted my head

"shh, shh... it's okay" I cried even more. "but why in the world I can't get the person that I love oppa?" I sobbed. He broke the hug and cupped my cheeks "it's mean you deserve better person" tears still flowing like a river.

"but until when? I can't hold it anymore I feel like nobody in this world love me" he shook his head "no, no! don't say that! You have me, mom and dad... all of us love you okay?" I shook my head "it's not same oppa..."

He shushes me "okay listen here, you follow me to go back to Busan okay? Just stay with all of us there..." I nodded "okay oppa..."