0.4

__EUNMI P.O.V__

"Eunmi! Why don't you tell us earlier?!" Nayeon hit me. I sighed "I have no courage to tell you but today I decided to tell you both" I sighed again.

"then why don't you try to confess?" Sana raised her eyebrows. I looked at her shock "are you stupid? Me? confess to my teacher? He probably will think that I'm crazy" I shook my head. They sighed "just confess you idiot" Nayeon said.

"you know that Mrs. Lee like Mr. Jeon right?" Nayeon continued. "yeah, I heard they are really close" Sana interrupted. I lowered my head.

"ugh, he won't ever notice me... I'm just his student that he only thought as his student not even a friend..." they shrugged.

"just CONFESS!" they exclaimed. "it doesn't matter whether he like you back or not... it just you still try right?" I shrugged my shoulders "we'll see"

__JUNGKOOK P.O.V__

"eomma, I'm here with my girlfriend..." I smiled to my mother. She smiled widely "ommo, she's so pretty Jungkook!" IU blushed and bowed "thank you..." my mom giggled.

"you don't have to shy, by the way just call me mom okay?" iu nodded "okay mom..." my mom smiled "ah, let's have a dinner together!"

__EUNMI P.O.V__

I was lying on the bed staring at the blank ceiling, feeling empty. "why did I felt uneasy like something's going on...." I sighed. "aish you're so stupid Eunmi... how can you fell for your own teacher?!" I facepalm. "I shouldn't do this...."

I shrugged when I remember what my friends told me.

"you know that Mrs. Lee like Mr. Jeon right?"

"it doesn't matter whether he like you back or not... it just you still try right?"

I sighed again "why must in the world I fell for my own teacher? This is insane...." I sat on my bed and walked to the living room. I grabbed my coat and my sling bag.

I wore my sandals and walked to the convenience store. I grabbed a cup of noodle, chewing gum and a bottle of water.

I went to the counter and line up, waiting for my turn. Suddenly, the memories about me and Jungkook hit me. it was when I gave him his wallet. I chuckles to myself. I miss him

After pay for it, I walked to the nearby park. I sighed and sat on the bench. It was not too many people at the park. Some of them were couples. I rolled my eyes looking somewhere else.

Then I felt someone sat next to me. I don't even care about it at first until... "don't you want to talk to me?" I turned and saw him "ah... Jungk—I mean Mr. Jeon" I lowered my head. He chuckles "you don't have to call me Mr. Jeon when we're not at school"

I raised my eyebrows "just call me Jungkook..." I nodded "okay..." he smiled "by the way what are you doing here?" I asked him. "I just bored so I decided to take some fresh air..." he then smiled again to me "how about you? What are you doing here?"

I shrugged my shoulders "I just got back from convenience store then I went here doing nothing" he chuckles again "you don't have any boyfriend to spend your time with?"

How can I have a boyfriend? I like you... I shook my head "I don't have any..." he furrowed his eyebrows "serious?" I nodded. "you... have a girlfriend?" he smiled and nodded. My heart broke into a lot of pieces.

"I have one... we just met..." I looked down "o-oh... okay" he already has a girlfriend... it's no use if I confess to him, just waste of time.

"why are you look so sad? Did I say something wrong?" he asked while furrowing his eyebrows yes I'm sad... I'm sad you already have heart on someone. "Eunmi?" I looked up to him and fake my smile "ah, it's getting late... I gotta go..."

I stood and walked home.

While I'm on my way to my house, tears fall one by one. I just can't believe I just lost another person that I love, another person that is my crush and another person that broke my heart.

I felt like I want to scream at here, let everything out. But I can't... I don't fucking know why I can't let out anything from my mouth. It feels like the more words came out, the more tears will fall.

I stopped in front of my house. I sniff "just forget about earlier Eunmi, you mean nothing to him... you just his student... that's all" I wept my tears and went inside my house.

__JUNGKOOK P.O.V__

It's so weird when she didn't answer my question and just go like that after I told her that I have a girlfriend. I decided to follow her from behind.

Along the way going to her house, I saw she's crying. One by one her tears fell. Why did she cries? I started to get worried about her.

She looked so weak at this condition. She's like losing someone she loves. Is there anything I accidentally said and hurt her feelings? Is it because of I asked her whether she had a boyfriend or not? Is it because I said I already had a girlfriend?

There's too many question inside my mind. She stopped walking and stood in front of her house, sobbing and sniffing.

"just forget about earlier Eunmi, you mean nothing to him... you just his student... that's all" she wept her tears and went inside her house.

Is she talking about me? she cried because of me? but... why?

"is she likes me?"