0.7

I woke up when the sunlight brighten up. I sat on the bed and stared at the teddy bear. I chuckles and hugged the teddy bear. "I'll love you the way I love him" I said to the teddy.

Then, I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine. I went to my closet and wear my black trousers, white shirt and long cardigan. I tied my hair into a half bun and put some lips balm and sunscreen.

Nah, it's fine with no makeup nobody care.

"I'm done..." I went downstairs and grabbed an apple from the fridge. I the put my sneakers on and walked to school.

As I stepped inside the school and went to my locker, Nayeon and Sana went to me while smirking. I raised my eyebrows "what?" they giggled "how about your date last night?" I rolled my eyes "it's just a friend date guys..."

They smirked "did you confess?" they said while raising their eyebrows playfully. I shook my head "not yet..." their eyes went bigger "what? why?" I smiled to them "because I don't want to..." I smiled innocently and walked to my class.

"aish, she really need to learn for respect us" Nayeon and Sana said while pouting.

**CLASS**

As I can say today's day a little more great than the other days. It's not like I still can't get enough about last night it just I don't know why I'm feeling better now.

I shrugged my feelings off and continue focus on the class.

After class finish, I was packing my bag until one girl went to me "Eunmi-yah... Mr. Jeon said he wants to meet you" she said while smiling at me. I furrowed my eyebrows "me?" she nodded "yes... he's waiting at his office" I nodded

"okay thanks for the information..." she nodded and walked away.

I raised my eyebrows "Mr. Jeon wants to meet me? hmm, weird" I said while putting my bag on my back and headed to Mr. Jeon office.

I knocked on the door and went inside. "ah, Ms. Jung... you're here" he smiled. I nodded "yeah, why did you want to meet me Mr. Jeon?" he smiled.

"you left this at my car last night" he showed me my pouch. My eyes widen "ah! I'm sorry... by the way thanks for giving my pouch back" he giggled "you have a lot of branded makeup" he said teasingly. I furrowed my eyebrows

"then what?" he chuckled "you should wear makeup to look prettier'" I furrowed my eyebrows "so, you wanna said that I look ugly without makeup huh?" he shook his head "aish, no... it's not like that... you already look pretty it just if you wear makeup you'll look more pretty"

I blushed "ah, whatever... is there anything else you want me to do?" he shook his head. I bowed to him "thanks..." I walked out. As I reach the door, I saw Mrs. Lee was about to going inside. I quickly bowed when we made eye contacts.

She smiled and went inside Mr. Jeon's office. I furrowed my eyebrows "are they really have something?" I shrugged my shoulders and went to the cafeteria.

**TIME SKIP**

__JUNGKOOK P.O.V__

"oh, Jungkookie... mom told me to find our wedding clothes after school..." iu said to me while scrolling on her phone. I nodded "sure..." she then put down her phone.

"oh geurae, what did Eunmi doing here before?" I smiled "I just gave back her pouch she left it last night" she nodded. "oh, okay"

__IU P.O.V__

I'm sure Jungkook likes Eunmi... if he not why did he being so nice with her right? why did he asked her out in the first place? Why did he always smiling while texting with Eunmi? He likes her...

Did, Eunmi likes Jungkook too? But both of them don't know that they love each other?