1.2

__EUNMI P.O.V__

"Eunmi-yah! Are you done?!" Hoseok oppa shouted from downstairs. "ne!!" I shouted back. I fixed my hair for the last time and grabbed my luggage also my sling bag.

"okay, I'm done" I smiled and both of my parents smiled. "okay, let's go shall we?" my dad said. All of us nodded and we went inside car and dad drove to the train station.

<TEXT>

Eunmi; oppa, I already on my way to the LRT station

Mark; ah, jinjja? Have a safe ride! I'll visit you there when I had a free time

Eunmi; okay! ~ don't find another girl when I'm not here okay?

Mark; //chuckles// what? I only have my heart to you baby

Eunmi; aww, so sweet... I love you oppa

Mark; I love you too <3

Eunmi; I'll texts you later when I arrived at Seoul! ~

Mark; okay! ~

<END TEXTS>

**TIME SKIP** SEOUL**

"wow, I really miss Seoul!" I smiled to myself as I stepped out from the LRT. "there you go... your friends are here too" Hoseok oppa pointed to somewhere. I followed his gaze and saw Nayeon and Sana waving at me.

I ran to them "guys!!" I hugged them "Eunmi-yah! You've gotten prettier!!" Sana exclaimed. I chuckles "it just makeup guys..." they shook their head "we meant you also looked pretty without makeup but you looked prettier with makeup!"

Then my parents went to us. "okay girls do you want to have a lunch together?" my mom invited them. they nodded "sure Mrs. Jung! We miss your cooking skills!" they said together. My mom giggled and we went to my house.

**THERE**

"Eunmi-yah, you wanna know about Mr. Jeon?" I furrowed my eyebrows "what? why should I care about someone's husband life?" they shrugged "he isn't married yet!" I raised my eyebrows and burst into laugh.

"yah you guys, it's not funny" they facepalm "it's real... he cancelled his marriage" I furrowed my eyebrows "then what about Mrs. Lee?" they sighed "we heard that Mrs. Lee told him to go for you because she knew how much you love him"

I rolled my eyes "oh yeah... and he doesn't feel the same" they shrugged "then why did he agree with Mrs. Lee to cancel the marriage?" Nayeon raised her eyebrows.

I frowned "ugh past is past I don't want to remind it anymore" they sighed "and one more he's not a teacher anymore..." Sana said. I looked at them shock "what?! why?! How?!" they smirked "looks like you care about him"

I frowned "I just want to know why..." they giggled "he quit his job being teacher and continue being a CEO! ~" Nayeon said happily. "ohh..."

Ugh you guys why did you guys reminds me to him?! I just moved on and now you guys plan to make me and him together? Ugh I already read your mind girls...

__JUNGKOOK P.O.V__

I sighed heavily as I done doing all the works on the table. I stretched my body and reached my phone. I was scrolling on the media social then I saw a photo of Sana and Nayeon. The caption wrote 'waiting for someone! ~'

I furrowed my eyebrows "wait for who?" I put my finger on my chin, thinking who they are waiting for.

Then I gasped "Eunmi?!"

__EUNMI P.O.V__

I sighed heavily as I sat down "It's been a long time since I didn't go for shopping guys!" they looked at me weird "liar!" I chuckles "I told you the truth I just buy some things in online" Sana laughed "no wonder why you looked fat now"

My eyes widen "fat?!" she nodded and I tickle her. "okay, okay I'm sorry stop—HhahhahA" I then stop tickling her.

I then grabbed my entire paper bag that full with the clothes that I bought and stood. I was about to walk but I stopped when I saw something. Mrs. Lee? With another guy? Holding hands? Sana and Nayeon followed my gaze and they sighed.

"we already told you that Mr. Jeon cancelled his marriage right? now you trust us?" Nayeon raised her eyebrows. I rolled my eyes "but I have boyfriend already..."

Their eyes widen "what?! who?! When?!" geez, they such a mamarazzi... "2 years ago since I moved to Busan..." they pouted "I thought you still have the same feelings towards Mr. Jeon..." I scoffed "he maybe also had a girlfriend already okay?"

I rolled my eyes "now let's go... I want to go home" they nodded and we went home.

**NIGHT**

"Eunmi-yah..." Hoseok oppa lazily walked to me. I looked at him and raised my eyebrows "what?" he smiled innocently "can you go to the convenience store and buy a cup of noodle?" I sighed "but why me? just go by yourself..."

He sighed "I don't know the way Eunmi..." I sighed again. "okay fine!" I grabbed my coat and walked out, went to the convenience store.

I hugged myself as it was a cold night. "ahh, so cold..."

After a few minutes, I arrived at the convenience store. I stepped inside and went to grab a cup of noodle. I then walked around to find some snack or anything for me to eat. As I saw a chocolate I grabbed it then looked up.

I then made an eye contact with... Jeon Jungkook. His eyes widen. "E-Eunmi?" I quickly walked to the cashier and pay for everything.

As I stepped out from the convenience store someone grabbed my wrist and I knew it was Jungkook. I turned around facing him.

"yes, may I help you sir?" he looked at me with sad expression on his face. "i...i miss you" I furrowed my eyebrows and pushed his hand away "I'm sorry sir maybe you've found a wrong person..." he shook his head "no... no! you're Eunmi! Jung Eunmi!"

My heart broke into a million pieces when I heard that "I'm sorry... my parents would be worrying about me I gotta go..."

I walked home and guess what? he followed me