3.0

"baby, I'm home!" Jungkook quickly closed the door behind him and ran upstairs to our room. "baby, you okay? Any hurts? Hungry?" I chuckles "Jungkook, I'm okay... don't worry"

He sighed in relief and sat next to me.

It's been 6 months and Jungkook can't stop being overprotective. Maybe because this is our first child. He went home early, kept asking me if I got any hurts, ask me what I want to eat, do the house works, cooking and i? he doesn't let me do anything heavy.

"Jungkook, I can do this..." I sighed "no, just sit please? You can't stand too long" I chuckles and pushed him slowly to the seat. "look, you must be really tired, going back from work and now just let me cook"

He was about to speak but I shush him. "just sit here..." he sighed and nodded. I then smiled and started to cook.

"at least let me help?" Jungkook said in back. I chuckles and told him to wash and cut the vegetables.

**TIME SKIP**

"hey Eunmi! ~" Nayeon and Sana greet me. I smiled and told them to come inside. "um where's your husband?" I chuckles "inside our room, sleeping" they gasped "sleeping?! He should help you for doing-" before Sana could finished her sentences I interrupted her.

"Sana, he's tired... this morning he woke up early in the morning to cook breakfast for me he then went to work as usual, after got back from work he washed the dirty clothes and cleaned the house, just let him rest..."

Nayeon awed at me "what a good husband you got..." I chuckles "I just don't want to burden him..."

**TIME SKIP**

"mom, please don't let her do the heavy works okay" Jungkook said to his mom. His mom chuckles "I know my son, just go to work you'll be late..."

He nodded and kissed my forehead "don't do the heavy works, I love you" he then drove to his office. Jungkook's mom and I went inside.

"he's being overprotective..." I said while chuckling. "he must be nervous because this is his first child right?" mom said as she sat on the couch.

"ehh, Eunmi?" I turned and saw Soyeon, Jungkook's cousin. I smiled and she went to me "oh, unnie..." I replied. Jungkook's mom smiled "you both talk first I will be at the kitchen" we nodded and she walked away.

"how's you doing?" Soyeon asked "I'm fine. Just you know how protective Jungkook is right?" she giggled "I know, I still remember when I was five years old, I got into hospital and he kept worrying about me... he's like a mother"

I nodded "I know right..." we both laughed.

**TIME SKIP**

"it's been a while since you didn't come here for having dinner with us" Soyeon said to Jungkook, who's serving food for me. Jungkook smiled "I got really busy lately, there's so much works to handle" he said as he place the plate in front of me.

"baby, what do you want to drink?" he asked "milk..." I smiled softly. He nodded and went to the refrigerator to take a bottle of milk and pour it into a glass then gave it to me.

"thank you" he smiled and we started to eat.

"oh honey, I'll take day off for tomorrow" I furrowed my eyebrows "again?" he nodded "you know that we should started to buy some clothes for our baby" I raised my eyebrows "we can buy it soon, I don't want to add more works for you at the office"

"it's fine..." he smiled "he's right Eunmi, you guys should started to buy some clothes for your baby" dad said to me. "don't worry about the works, I can't handle some of it" dad continued.

Jungkook smiled "you're the best dad!" his dad chuckles and continues eating.

**2 MONTHS LATER**

"can't wait to see our baby boy comes out~" Jungkook said while caressing my stomach. "ack!" Jungkook eyes widen "why, why? Did I hurt you?!" he asked worriedly. I laughed and shook my head "no, it's kicking...."

He then laughed and hugged me "you know that I love you so much" I nodded "I know, me too..." he chuckles "I can't believe from just being your teacher, we can ended up being like this"

I smiled "you should thanks to iu..." Jungkook nodded "yeah, thanks to her because she understand about my feelings..."

We smiled and decided to go to our room because it's sleep time! ~