1.6

**2 MONTHS LATER**

You and Jungkook became closer as the day passed. Everyone inside the company became more obsessed about you both. They found that you both are cute together.

__EUNMI P.O.V__

I took day off today just to pick Mark from LRT station. I smiled walking more fast while holding a chocolate for him. He knew that I like flower I hope he bring a flower for me.

As I arrived there I saw him, holding a bouquet of my favorite flower but... he gave it to a girl. Which is not me.

They both leaned closer hugging each other and smiled to each other. Their lips then connected and tears started to fall from my eyes. He cheated.

I went to the bin and threw the chocolate away. "it just waste my time to pick you here" I went home.

__JUNGKOOK P.O.V___

Eunmi took day off because she told me she wants to pick her boyfriend at LRT station. I sighed while playing with my pen. It's bored without Eunmi... ugh, I'm so jealous now. she took day off just for her boyfriend.

I wish I could turn back the time and fix everything. I hope I could do that...

__EUNMI P.O.V__

I sighed and sat on the corner of my bed. I checked my phone whether there any messages from Mark but nope. I sighed heavily and lay on the bed putting my palm on my face. then my phone buzzed. At first I thought it was Mark so I decided to ignore it.

But then it buzzed more than 3 times. I shrugged and checked my phone. "Jungkook?"

<TEXT>

Jungkook; hey Eunmi!

Jungkook; I hope I'm not disturb your date with Mark

Jungkook; I'm just boring...

I immediately and I don't know why did I smile? I replied back.

Eunmi; hey Jungkook

Jungkook; ohh! You reply!!!!

Eunmi; of course I am...

Jungkook; are you okay?

Eunmi; Jungkook let's go out?

Jungkook; but I thought you with mark?

Eunmi; nah... I'm not

Eunmi; let's go out? You said you bored right?

Jungkook; okay then! I'll finish some works and I'll pick you at 3:30 p.m.

Eunmi; okay

I put my phone on the table and sat down again on the bed. "why did I leave him in past?" I said as I walked to the closet to find some proper outfit.

I picked this;

= red sweater, white trouser, white sneakers. I put some light makeup and straighten my hair then I put my white cap on.

"done..." I went downstairs. "oh, aren't you gonna pick Mark?" Hoseok oppa said. I rolled my eyes "I already go there but then I saw him with another girl hugging and..." I sighed, couldn't finish my sentences.

"and now where are you going?" I smiled "out with my boss"

"I think I prefer you with your boss" my mom suddenly popped out nowhere. I turned around facing my mom. She smiled "I think I like him more than Mark... I mean mark rarely spend his time with you he busy with his work but your boss even he's busy he still have time for his love"

My mom said teasingly. I blushed "mom..." my mom laughed "oh c'mon... you're boss are your old teacher that you have crush on right?" my eyes widen "how did you know, mom?!" she laughed "he told me~"

Hoseok oppa nodded "I agree with mom he also nice towards dad and me" I looked down biting my lips "we'll see..." my mom smiled "look, he's waiting outside" I nodded and went out after bid a goodbye to mom and Hoseok oppa.

I went inside his car, took a sit on passenger seat. "you're early" I said. He smiled "it's because I can't wait to meet you! ~" I chuckled and he drove to the place I told him.

**HAN RIVER**

"so... you caught him cheating?" I nodded weakly while looking on the ground. Then I felt a pair of warm arms around my body pulling me closer. It's Jungkook. He's hugging me. I smiled through the hug and hugged him back feeling comfortable even more since it's cold.

"you know that I hate when saw you sad right?" he said. I nodded slowly. "then don't be sad just forget him... you deserves better guy than him" I nodded again "thanks Jungkook"

He chuckled and patted my head "what's use if guy fail to comfort their girl" I furrowed my eyebrows. Their girl? What does he means?

"their girl? What do you mean Jungkook" I said as I broke the hug. "I mean my girl" he smiled sweetly.

While we're staring each other still having only inch keeping the distance between us. I smiled to him also he did the same thing. But suddenly...

"Eunmi? Why are you with him?"