2.6

__JUNGKOOK P.O.V__

My eyes widen "E-Eunmi-yah... it's me Jungkook" she furrowed her eyebrows "Jungkook?" I nodded "I think I heard that name before..." she looked down. My hart crashed into a million pieces. Hoseok just patted my back.

"Eunmi... I'm Hoseok... your brother and this is Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook your husband" she looked at Hoseok hyung then turned to me.

"you are my husband?" I nodded "how long did we married?" I took a deep breath and sat down next to her, holding her hands. "past 2 years" she nodded.

"Eunmi, did you remember anything? Do you know I'm your brother? Mom and dad?" Hoseok hyung asked her and she nodded "I remember that you're my brother mom and dad too... I remember Sana... Nayeon and..."

Please tell me you remember me Eunmi....

"that's all" I sighed. "J-Jungkook, I'm sorry if I'm making you sad but I'll try my best to remember everything" I nodded and smiled weakly to her. "I'll help you"

She smiled warmly to me. that smile, that smile that I missed it damn much, now it's back.

**TIME SKIP**

"Jungkook, where are we going?" I smiled "our house..." she raised her eyebrows "our house?" I nodded and continued focusing on the road, the past incident really made me trauma. I really need to be careful even more.

As soon as we arrived at our house, I brought her to our room. "Eunmi, this is our room" she looked around. "it's nice" she smiled.

Then flashback hits me.

[FLASHBACK]

. "it's nice Jungkook!" I smiled "you like it?" she looked at me disbelief "like it? no! I love it!"

[END FLASHABACK]

"Jungkook?" I snapped back into reality. "a-ah, yeah?" she smiled "I'll go down cook for the lunch, you must be hungry right?" I nodded and she walked downstairs after placing her luggage inside the closet.

I sighed and sat down on the bed remembering about the past incident.

"Jungkook, trust me it was my old friend!" we were arguing outside the café. "then did you need to be too nice with him? Like he was you boyfriend?!"

"Jungkook, I swear we didn't meet for almost 10 years!" I shook my head "no come home with me!" I pulled her wrist and brought her inside car.

Along the ride we still kept arguing. "you can't go out with another girl so why can't i?!" I shrugged "Eunmi that's only my client!" she nodded "yes you client until need to meet her everytime..."

"why didn't you trust me?!" she looked at me shock "and why did you also doesn't trust me?!" i then the sighed heavily and ignored her kept on driving.

I drove in high full speed. "Jungkook can you slow down?! It's dangerous!" "Just shut up!" I yelled and kept driving until

"JUNGKOOK SLOW DOWN!!!!"

I closed my eyes and breathe heavily. I don't want to remember about it anymore.

I went downstairs and saw Eunmi preparing for the lunch. She saw me walking inside the dining room, she looked up and smiled. "let's eat" I nodded and sat in front of her.

"Eunmi... do you want to go out after this?" she looked up "where to?" I smiled weakly "cinema?" she smiled and nodded. "sure! ~" I smiled and continued eating.

**TIME SKIP**

After bought a popcorn and some drinks for both of us, we went inside the cinema. "Jungkook, why did you pick a horror movie?" I chuckled "why? You scared?" she nodded cutely.

"well you have me right?~" I playfully raising my eyebrows to her. She blushed and hit my arms playfully. The movie then started and we focus on the movie.

**IN THE MIDDLE OF MOVIE**

"oh my god Jungkook, she's going inside the room!" she hugged my arms covering herself try not to look at the screen. "Eunmi, it's the best part... you must watched it!" I smiled. She slowly let go of me and he ghost appeared nowhere. She screamed (not too loud) and hugged me again.

"you lie!" she hit me on my chest. I laughed at her and she pouted. "aww, okay okay, next time no more prank okay?" she rolled her eyes "just look at your face I already can read that you really can't keep your promise when it's come to the prank"

I giggled and continued focusing on the movie.