2.1

I took a deep breath, Inhale and exhale, feeling the cold air passing through over my face. Walking besides the beach, holding hands with Jungkook and forgetting all problems.

"I wish I could have this peace forever Jungkook..." I said while looking at the ground, staring at the small waves that hit my feet.

"I wish I could spend time with you like this forever Eunmi" he said while letting out a small sigh. "I never feel this peace inside my life Eunmi... I really thankful that I could feel the peace especially with the person that I love"

I smiled. "thanks Jungkook..." he furrowed his eyebrows "for what?" I inhale then exhale. "for waiting for me even at first I came back with another person in my heart... you still try your best to make me fall for you again" he chuckled

"...you even prove that Mark wasn't true for me... I'm really glad that I knew mark was cheating for a long time ago... I'm really glad I didn't love the cheater"

He smiled warmly "Eunmi..." we both facing each other and he held my hands "I'll always waiting for you to come back even for a thousand years because my love towards you are like the stars on the night sky, uncountable"

He slowly wrapped his arms around my waist and brings me closer. I rest my head on his chest, hugging him tightly. "I love you so much Eunmi" I nodded "I love you too Jungkook"

**TIME SKIP**

"Jungkook-ah... whose car is this?" I pointed at one car in front of my house. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows "this is my parents' car..." I raised my eyebrows.

We both then stepped out from the car and went inside. "mom? Dad?" Jungkook said after he saw his parents. Our parents turned and smiled to us.

~

I turned to Jungkook, looking at him disbelief. He turned to me, having a same expression with me. he then turned to his parents "mom... dad, don't make any jokes it's not funny"

Jungkook's dad shrugged his shoulders "we don't... Mr. Jung met me yesterday and talked about you two... well after discuss with your mom, we agree with Mr. Jung and Mrs. Jung for you guys to married"

Jungkook turned to, smiling happily. "Eunmi, did you hear that?" I blushed and looked down, nodded shyly. Our parents laughed at Jungkook's reaction when he hugged me tightly. "oh my god thanks mom, dad! My dreams came true!"

I shook my head at Jungkook's silliness.

**NEXT DAY**COMPANY**

Just right after I stepped inside the company, I heard some girls gossiping when I was on my way to the elevator.

"oh my god, did you hear about the news? Mr. Jeon will be married with Ms. Jung!" the first girl said. "wait you mean his personal assistant?" the second girl asked. "yes of course! Oh my god, they both are really cute"

The others nodded "even I had a little crush on Mr. Jeon, but it's okay as long as he happy with Ms. Jung! ~" I shook my head while chuckling and went inside the elevator.

Paparazzi and mamarazzi everywhere.

The elevator door opened and I went to my office. As I put my sling bag on the table, I saw one box on my table with a bouquet of flower besides the box. I furrowed my eyebrows. I sat down on the chair and picked up the flowers. I saw a small card inside it and I opened it.

Good morning baby! I'm sorry because today I'll go to office late... I asked the co-worker to put this flower on your table. I've some appointments with clients this morning. We'll have lunch together oky? i'll pick you. Oh about the box, open it! You'll love it. Enjoy~

; Your Future Husband <3

I chuckled and put the flowers on my right table. I then opened the box saw a red velvet cupcakes. Oh my god, how comes he knew that I really want to want to eat this for a long time ago?! I smiled and stared to eat the cupcake.

**LUNCH**

I waited outside the company because Jungkook said he'll pick me there. After a few minutes waiting, Jungkook then arrived. I get inside the car.

"Jungkook, thanks for the cupcake! I really love it" I smiled happily. Jungkook chuckled "I know you've been wanted to eat that cupcake" I furrowed my eyebrows. "but how?" he chuckled. Every time we walked past the bakery shop; you always stared at the shop... I asked Hoseok hyung about what dessert you love ad he said red velvet cupcake!"

"thank you again Jungkook! ~"

**RESTAURANT**

We both already took an order and now we're waiting for our food. "um, Jungkook..." he raised his eyebrows "yes?" I sighed "I'm still scared that you would leave me..." he furrowed his eyebrows. "why did you suddenly talk about this?"

I shrugged my shoulders "I don't know... I always think about that..." he smiled warmly and held my hands.

"okay, listen... I already promise I'll bring happiness for you and we'll create a beautiful family right?" I nodded "then, I promise again to not broke my promises, I only have my eyes on you"

I smiled and nodded again. "aigoo... you've been watching too many k-dramas!" he giggled. I smiled weakly "promise? You won't forget that?" he nodded "I won't forget that I promise"