2.7

__EUNMI P.O.V__

Just right after I turned on my right and opened my eyes slowly, I saw Jungkook staring at me while smiling. I got so shock until I fell off from the bed.

He laughed "are you okay?" he asked while still laughing. I glared to him "you startled me!"

He sat up and helped me to get up. I sat down on the bed and looked at him. "didn't you go to the work today?" I raised my eyebrows to him. He shook his head. "no, I took off day for today"

I nodded "okay, I'll take a shower and prepared the breakfast" I was about to enter the bathroom but Jungkook stopped me. "Eunmi!" I turned and gave him 'what' look. He grinned "can I join you?" my eyes widen "no way!"

He pouted "but we're married..." I rolled my eyes "still can't, byuntae" he laughed as I walked inside the bathroom.

After done taking shower and put my clothes on, I went downstairs to prepare the breakfast while Jungkook was taking the shower.

"what to cook? What to cook?" I said to myself while looking at the ingredients inside the refrigerator. I smiled when the idea popped inside my head.

I started to cook for the breakfast.

While I was cooking, I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my eyes. I rolled my eyes and ignored him. "Eunmi-yah~" I sighed "what Jungkook..." he pouted "you're not the same like before" I sighed again "of course I am, I didn't remember you..."

"ah! I think I just hate you for 1 minute!" I rolled my eyes "whatever" I done cooking and I gave him a plate of chocolate waffles. He smiled "thank you! ~"

I nodded and started to eat.

"um, Eunmi...after this let's go to the amusement park?" I nodded.

**TIME SKIP**

__JUNGKOOK P.O.V__

We took all the ride there, the last place we go was Ferris wheel. I stared at her while remembering the past memories. She turned to me while smiling making me snapped into reality.

"Eunmi, do you want to know that the first time we both go to here... I bought you a flower pin clip, huge teddy bear and a bunny hat" she smiled "really?" I nodded "that time you're so happy when I win a game for you and you get the teddy bear"

I chuckles "I still remember the way you forced me to play the game just to get the teddy bear" she smiled weakly.

"Jungkook, I know what you meant...I'll try my best to remember everything okay?" I smiled and nodded.

"ah, kaja... it already stop" we then stepped out from the Ferris wheel and went to my car. "Eunmi, do you mind to go to the street food?" she nodded cutely. I chuckles "you're cute" I pinched her cheeks. She blushed and looked away.

__EUNMI P.O.V__

After Jungkook pinched my cheeks, I blushed so I quickly looked away, hiding my red face. Suddenly, my head felt very hurt. I lay back and told to Jungkook "Jungkook, I'll take a nap, wake me when we're arrived" he nodded

I closed my eyes slowly even it's still hurt I forced myself to sleep.

**TIME SKIP**

"baby... open your eyes we're arrived" I opened my eyes feeling dizzy. "ugh, we're arrived?" he smiled and nodded. We then stepped out from the car and walked together.

While we was walking, suddenly I remembered what Jungkook use to call me earlier 'baby, open your eyes we're arrived' baby?

I then turned to Jungkook. "Jungkook... what did you call me earlier?" he turned to while grinning. "um, by your name?" I furrowed my eyebrows "really?" he nodded awkwardly. "why?" he asked. I shook my head "ah, it's nothing"

__JUNGKOOK P.O.V__

I giggled silently. She must be thinking that I calling her baby only her dream. I'm sorry Eunmi I just miss to call you 'baby'.

She then pulled my sleeve a few times. I turned and raised my eyebrows. She pointed at one stall, I turned to where she pointed and it's ice cream stall.

I chuckles and nodded. She smiled happily and we walked there. "ahjuma, can you give us two cone chocolate ice cream?" Eunmi then turned to me "eh? I didn't tell you what flavor I want yet" I smiled "but I know you want chocolate right?"

She smiled and nodded cutely. Ahjuma chuckles at us "aigoo, you both are so cute... are you guys together?" I smiled "she's my wife..." she awed at us. "no wonder you guys are so romantic..." she said while scooping our ice creams.

"thank you ahjuma.." I said as she gave our ice cream, I paid for it and continue walked with Eunmi.

"Jungkook, thanks for bringing me out today..." I smiled "just for you, baby—" I quickly cover my mouth "I mean Eunmi!" she chuckles "if that's our nickname in past just use it I know you're already comfortable using baby to call me"

I scratched my neck awkwardly "ah really? you don't mind?" she shook her head. I smiled and nodded "thank you baby!" she giggled and continue eating her ice cream.