1.0

__JUNGKOOK P.O.V__

"guys, did you know where are Eunmi now?" they sighed "I'm sorry Mr. Jeon... she doesn't let us tell you" Sana said. I shrugged "please just tell me girls..." they shook their head "we've promise... we're really sorry Mr. Jeon..."

They said as they walked away. I sighed and headed to my car. I started the engine while thinking about Eunmi. "where are Eunmi?"

__EUNMI P.O.V__

It just a first day I absent and I received 51 missed calls from Jungkook. I also received almost 192 texts from Jungkook. I sighed.

Why doesn't he just do that to Mrs. Lee? He doesn't love me right? "Eunmi-yah... let's eat" Hoseok oppa said while knocking on the door. "ne, I will..." I opened the door and we both went to the dining room.

There's only silence when all of us were eating. No one dare to talk as they saw how sad I am. I also didn't eat much.... "stop playing with your food Eunmi..." my dad said. I sighed "I'm full..." I put the plate inside the sink and walked to my room.

__AUTHOR P.O.V__

"what's wrong with your sister Hoseok?" mom asked Hoseok. He sighed "well, her crush... will be married, that's why she being like that"

Dad sighed "she should just wait for someone..." Hoseok shook his head "no one will go to her if she kept with being herself like that... she doesn't take care about her beauty... that's why boys always think her as a simple girl"

**MEANWHILE WITH JUNGKOOK**

"I can't find her iu..."Jungkook shrugged. Iu patted Jungkook's back. "calm down Jungkook... she's gonna be okay... maybe she went back to her parents' house?" I gasped "geurae... her parents' house! That's it!"

Iu furrowed her eyebrows "what Jungkook?" I smiled happily "do you have her address I mean when she join the school she will put her real address right?" iu nodded and sighed "she puts the address she lives here Jungkook... not her parents' address"

I lowered my head, feeling hopeless...

"I guess I'm too late iu... I hurt her damn much" she chuckles "you should wait all you have to do is wait she'll come back trust me..." I raised my eyebrows "what makes you really sure about that?" she giggled "I watched drama and that's what they did..."

I chuckles "I hope my life will be the same drama that you watched iu..."