1.5

I opened my eyes slowly and looked at the clock on my phone. It's 7:00... Jungkook will pick me at 8... I sighed and sat up on the bed.

"another horrible day with my annoying boss" I shook my head and walked to the bathroom. After done taking shower and wore my clothes for today, I went downstairs to eat my breakfast.

I didn't pay attention to much and lock my eyes on my phone. I sat on the chair. "mom, my boss will pick me today..." my mom chuckles "okay..."

"what's funny mom?..." I said still locking my eyes on the phone. "you know it's not good to talk with someone without looking at them right?"

Wait, I knew this voice...

I turned on my right and saw Jungkook smiling widely to me "good morning! ~" my eyes widen and I turned to mom. "mom!" she giggled and gave me my breakfast.

**OFFICE**

"Eunmi, do I have any appointment or meeting today?" he asked as he pushes the elevator button. I check his schedule. "no... you got no appointment either meeting today" he smiled "good, then let's eat with me today?"

I furrowed my eyebrows "what?" he chuckles "I already told your mom that you'll had a lunch also dinner with me and she agreed" I scoffed at first, breakfast... and now what?

"do I need to?" he nodded "did you forgot about what I told you last night? You need to do anything I told you" I shrugged "okay just because you're my boss" he giggled and stepped out from the elevator went to his office

I swear I could punch him in any moments... //sigh// why in the world a lot of company inside this world I need to work for him? Why am I so stupid and not working with Mark at Busan?! //frown// I hoped mark won't find out about this...

"Jungkook, I hate you so much..." I sighed. "I can hear you~" he said while giggling alone. I rolled my eyes. "whatever" I sighed "still can hear you~~" I shrugged and went inside my office.

I sat down on the chair and reach my phone from my handbag.

<TEXT>

Mark; baby, I'll come to Seoul in 2 month!

Eunmi; aww, why not tomorrow?

Mark; I'm sorry baby... but still I can meet my Eunmi! ~

Eunmi; oh my god I've been missing you oppa

Mark; yep! I know! ~

Eunmi; do you miss me?

Mark; to be honest, so much!!

Eunmi; //giggle// then come here quick!

Mark; I hope I can come right now but you know my schedule is really busy, I'm really sorry

Eunmi; it's okay, as long I can meet you ~

Mark; aww, so sweet~ oh baby... I gotta go I'll text you later!

Eunmi; okay bye oppa!~

Mark; bye!

<TEXT>

"why are you smiling huh?" I looked up quickly and saw Jungkook looking at me curiously. I smiled "Mark" he furrowed his eyebrows "what's with mark?" I smiled widely. "my boyfriend" he rolled his eyes annoyingly.

"whatever, can you get me some file about the client that come yesterday" I nodded "sure boss" I stood and went to store room to get the file.

After a while, I went to Jungkook's office and gave him the file. I was about to walk away, but he grabbed my hand. "Eunmi" I turned to him and raised my eyebrows "what?" he grinned "i love you"

I don't know how my cheeks immediately turned into red. I can tell I probably looked like a tomato now. Seriously.

He chuckles "aww, someone's blushing" I quickly turned away. "what? who? I'm not!" he giggled "you should just break up with that mark guy and go to me" I furrowed my eyebrows "why should i? I love him okay?"

He smirked "if you love him you won't react anything if I said I love you" I rolled my eyes, pouting "who cares..." I said as I walked to the door

"remember Ms. Jung, I'll be here with open arms just for you! ~" I looked at him in disgust "just close your arms no one wants to be with you" I walked away leaving him laughing.