0.9

I stared at the pink teddy bear. It reminds me to Jungkook. Tears rolled down on my cheeks. "he'll be married with the person that he loves... you should just fucking forget about him Eunmi..." I sighed, wiping my tears away and continue packing my bag.

__JUNGKOOK P.O.V__

Why did I felt something is going wrong? Why did she look sad? Why did I feel guilty when I said to Eunmi that I'll be marrying Jieun? Why did I felt like I did I wrong decision?

Am I fell for Eunmi... //sigh// but... maybe she doesn't love me? or she is? Ugh I don't know...

Just I was flying away with my feelings, thinking about Eunmi, someone knocked on the door. I turned and it's iu.

"I know you've been thinking about Eunmi right?" I furrowed my eyebrows "what? what do you mean?" she sighed and sat next to me. Last night you said you want to meet Eunmi and told her about our wedding day, I decided to follow you secretly..."

"I know it's wrong but I just really want to follow you just after you told her about our wedding I can saw that she's looking sad... after she grabbed her sling bag and walked out from the restaurant, I can say she's crying"

iu explained everything. "what? she's crying? Why?" I furrowed my eyebrows. She sighed "I followed her secretly every time she had a lunch and I heard that her friends kept saying to confess at first I don't know who's she gonna confess to... but after a few weeks later I knew it... that she wants to confess to you for a long time..."

My eyes widen "confess to me?" she nodded "she likes you Jungkook..." I sighed "what now?" I shrugged. She holds my hand and looked inside my eyes deeply.

"go to her Jungkook... I know you like her too... I can saw it just from your eyes..." "then how about you?" I asked her.

"I'm fine Jungkook... I'm fine with it as long you're happy I'm also happy" I shook my head "then I will break our promise..." she shook his head and smiled "don't worry, I already gave you a permission... I allowed you to go to her I'm okay"

She smiled...

**NEXT DAY**

I wait for Eunmi today morning. But, she doesn't come? I started to get worried even more. I went to Nayeon and sana who's talking at their locker. "guys, did you see Eunmi?" they turned to me and they bowed.

"ah, Mr. Jeon..." they exchanged looked and looked at me. "Eunmi just... told us to give this to you" Nayeon held a letter for me. I took it "she's absent?" they nodded and walked to their class.

I went to my office and sat on the chair. I opened the letter and started to read it.

Dear Jungkook,

When you're reading this letter I'm not here anymore. I just want to take this chance to confess to you, it shocks me after you told me that you'll be marrying with Mrs. Lee... it also hurts me a lot. I know it's wrong to fell in love with my own teacher. But I can't help it, I start to fell for you at the first I saw you at the café. It was so happy being around with you. I'll never forget you Jungkook. Also thank you for just being my friend. I wish you'll feel the same as the way I did but that's impossible. You'll be marrying the girl that you love and I will lose another person that I love in this world. I wish I could say this to you last night but I'm not strong enough to feel the shame. I'm so sorry for fell for you Jungkook. I hope you'll be happy with Mrs. Lee... I really want you to know that I love you Jungkook. I really love you.

; Jung Eunmi.

Tears slowly rolled down on my cheeks. So that's why she's hoping to meet me again huh? Because she's leaving... I reached my phone and texts her.

Jungkook; Eunmi-yah... I know you're mad at me...

Jungkook; I'm really sorry Eunmi...

Jungkook; please reply

Jungkook; I've realized now...

Jungkook; I've realized how hurts it is to lose the person that I love

Jungkook; please reply Eunmi, I don't want you to leave me...

I sighed and put my phone down on the table. "it's no use... she'll never reply your texts Jungkook..." I put my palm on my face. I wept the tears. "I need to ask her friends whether they know or not about where did Eunmi go..."

__EUNMI P.O.V__

I sighed and lay back on the passenger seat as texts from Jungkook never stop coming. I looked outside through the window. I really wish I could stay Jungkook... "I know you still love him..." Hoseok oppa said to me.

I sighed and nodded "of course I love him... but he-" "he never know?" he interrupted me. I pouted and nodded. "I'm sure he'll find you Eunmi... just trust me" he smiled.

"but all guys are same, like past they never find me instead forgot about me..." he smiled and patted my head "not every boys like that sweetie trust me if he's a nice guy, if he thinks that you're important inside his life, he'll find you just trust me"

I nodded weakly "I hope he will..."