2.3

**2 YEARS LATER**

Jungkook told me to stop working and just stay at house. So, I became a full-time house wife. The first year of becoming Jungkook's wife is such a great moment for me. but after the second year of being Jungkook's wife, I started to feel uneasy.

Jungkook kept going home late. And his reason always be the same 'there's a lot of work to do' so there's no use to ask him anymore. He also started to go to his office early until he skips his breakfast.

While me? wake up from sleep, doing house works, watching k-dramas, eat, waiting for Jungkook and repeat it EVERY DAY.

"baby..." I said to Jungkook who's eating his breakfast. "yes?" he looked up to me. "um, if you don't mind can I go out with Sana and Nayeon today? Well, I miss them"

Please say yes, please say yes

"hmm, sure" he smiled and nodded "just don't go home too late okay?" I nodded "okay! ~" he chuckled and finished his breakfast.

"I gotta go, love you baby" he kissed my forehead and drove to his office. Just right after I waved to him, I closed the door behind me and ran to my room. I went to my closet and changed into another outfit.

I picked my maroon skirt and my white cream blouse. Then I curl my hair and put some light makeup. I wore my heels and after done with everything, Sana arrived to pick me.

"Hey Eunmi!" I smiled and hugged her "I miss you so much unnie!" I said to Sana "hey me too, but first we need to pick Nayeon first" I nodded and she drove to Nayeon's house.

**TIME SKIP**MALL**

"guys, can we eat first?" Nayeon said. Sana and me giggled then nodded. All of us then walked into one restaurant. I sat down on the chair and one waitress took our order.

After done taking our order, we waited for our food. "so Eunmi, how's your second live being Mrs. Jeon?" Nayeon asked while raising her eyebrows playfully. I shrugged my shoulders "well... a little bit fun"

They furrowed their eyebrows "a little bit?" I sighed "well guys, I've been worrying about Jungkook lately... he kept going home late" they chuckled "it must be a lot of works to do Eunmi..." I frowned "he kept using that as his reason!"

"he never went home late before..." I pouted. They smiled "just think positive okay?" Sana raised her eyebrows. I nodded weakly. Then I looked around while waiting for my food.

Suddenly, I saw Jungkook with a girl? I narrowed my eyes and looked at them carefully, making sure that it was Jungkook, my husband and it is. I furrowed my eyebrows what is he doing with that girl? Smiling happily?

I shook my head and shrugged my feelings off. Just think positive Eunmi... it must be his client. Yes I hope so.

**TIME SKIP**

I arrived home after Sana unnie sent me home. As I stepped inside, I realized Jungkook still didn't go home yet. I sighed and went to my room to change into something comfortable.

**NIGHT**

I prepared the dinner because Jungkook told me that he'll go home at 8 and maybe we both could have a dinner together.

I done preparing the dinner and then I heard the door closed. I smiled "it must be Jungkook...." I went to the door and saw him walking inside. I went to him "baby, let's have a dinner together?"

He smiled and nodded. We both then went to the dining room. We sat down on the chair and started to eat.

While we were eating, I asked him. "Jungkook, who's the girl that eats with you at the restaurant earlier?" he stopped eating. "what?" he looked up to me. I sighed "I repeat who's the girl that eats with you at the restaurant earlier?"

He shook his head "no one, just client" I raised my eyebrows "serious?" "aish, yes..." he stood and went to the sink putting the plates there then walked to the room.

I was speechless. He never act like that to me... never

**2 MONTHS LATER**

Jungkook and I got into one argue because he caught me with one guy in one café. He doesn't trust me that it was my middle school friend.

"Jungkook, trust me it was my old friend!" we were arguing outside the café. "then did you need to be too nice with him? Like he was you boyfriend?!"

"Jungkook, I swear we didn't meet for almost 10 years!" he shook his head "no come home with me!" he pulled my wrist and brought me inside car.

Along the ride we still kept arguing. "you can't go out with another girl so why can't i?!" he shrugged "Eunmi that's only my client!" I nodded "yes you client until need to meet her everytime..."

"why didn't you trust me?!" I looked at him shock "and why did you also doesn't trust me?!" he then the sighed heavily and ignored me kept on driving.

He drove in high full speed. "Jungkook can you slow down?! It's dangerous!" "Just shut up!" he yelled and kept driving until

"JUNGKOOK SLOW DOWN!!!!"

We got into an accident.