Funny

Sarah's POV

" Stop buzzing." I said to the alarm clock irritatingly.

I stopped it and sat on the bed. My hair was all around. I tried to tidy up my messy hairs but it wasn't easy at all. I blew away the hair locks from my face. I saw it was 7:00 AM already. I have only an hour to reach office to save myself from my boss's rage. I quickly got down from the bed and ran to the washroom. Taking a quick shower I just came out of the washroom. I quickly got ready for my office. I ran downstairs and was about to go out but suddenly Mrs. Woodman called me.

" Sarah?" I heard her and turned.

" Good morning. I have to leave." I was about to leave but Nikki entered in her sports attire. May be she went for jogging.

" Where are you going?" She asked me.

" I talked with Tony about this. I bet he has told you already. I am getting late." I said.

" Have breakfast. Then go." She said to me.

" I will have something in office." I said.

" It won't take much." She said more like requested. I sighed and quickly had something then ran out of the house.

" Wait." She said.

" What happened now?" I asked her.

" Here." She gave me a key.

" What's that for?" I asked her. She pointed towards something and I smiled widely seeing the new bike.

" Thank you. Thank you so much for this. Oh, my God. Thank you." I said and she chuckled.

" Drive safely and remember to wear the helmet. Don't speed up crazily." She said to me patting my head and I nodded.

" I will remember that." I said to her.

" Go. All the best. Call me if there is something wrong." She said.

" Let's see if I need your help in my life or not." I said wearing the helmet. I ignited my bike. " I am going." I said.

" Go. All the best." She said and walked back inside the house as I drove away towards the office to face the jerk for a boss of mine.

I reached office and parked my bike in the parking lot. I removed the helmet and put my hair into a bun. I walked inside the office building to search for Peter. I had something important to talk to him. I needed to take the schedule of the jerk and arrange it otherwise he will give me a poor remark. I want to do better anyway. It's my final chance to do better. If I get a good rank in this then I will be able to apply for a good job at least I can hope for that. But if not then I will not be able to apply for a good job. I don't want that happen.

I don't want to be a burden for anyone. I want to be a independent woman. I don't need any penny from the person who is supposed to be my father. I still hate him to the end. He deserves it as well. I reached Peter's cabin and knocked on the door. 

" Come in, please." I heard his voice and went inside.

" Good morning, Peter." I said to him.

" Good morning, Abigail." He said to me smilingly." Have a seat."

" What brought you here?" He asked.

" Well, I needed the schedule that you wanted me to rearrange." I said to him.

" Oh, wait let me check." He said to me. " Here." He gave me a file and gestured me to open it. " You have to sort out the meetings and other events from the list. Then put them into a list according to the list. And the clients will call you settle the meeting. Do call me or ask from me before assuring that." He said. I nodded.

" I understand." I said to him. " I will leave now." I said.

" All the best as it's your first day." He said and I nodded.

I came out of the cabin and was walking towards my own. I had a lot to do today.

" Hey, Abigail!!" I heard Maddie.

" Hi, Maddie!!" I said.

" What's up?! Aren't you coming with us?" She asked me and I sighed deeply then explained her everything that happened yesterday. She looked at me weirdly.

" You know what!!!" She said.

" What?!" I asked her checking the schedule.

" I think boss has a crush on you. This why he doesn't want you to work with me but he wants you to work with himself. He doesn't trust anyone with you." She said excitedly and I rolled my eyes.

" Yeah, right." I said.

" See? I was right." She said.

" Hell!!! No. There is nothing like that." I said.

" You never know. But if he likes you then he has chosen a perfect girl for himself. You are just perfect." She said. " I happily sacrifice my love to you." 

I sighed deeply.

" Don't daydream, Maddie. There is nothing like what you are thinking of. It's all your imagination." I said to her.

" We will see, girl. I gotta go." She said and left. I shook my head.

" What are you doing standing here like a stupid?" I heard Jessica.

" You can see I was going to my cabin. Now if you will excuse me." I said and started to walk towards my cabin but she stopped me again. She is such a pain in ass.

" What?!" I asked her.

" What are you wearing?" She asked smirking at me. I was wearing decent clothes. What's wrong with her!!!

" What am I wearing?!" I asked her.

" You are looking like a walking telephone booth." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" Do I look like care?!" I said.

" Why will you care?! Your fashion sense says everything clear and loud. Or may be you have a ugly body which why you are wearing these clothes ashamed of showing off your body." She said and I chuckled at this.

" Unlike you I don't consider office brothel." I said and she was fuming in anger. I chuckled shaking my head. " And as for your concern if I start to wear clothes like you then no one will even look at you twice. If you don't trust me then let's have a sunbath together. I swear you will keep regretting not being a boy." I said winking at her.

" You.." she said saying but another voice stopped her.

" What happened here?" I saw my jerk for boss.

" She is-" she was trying to say but he stopped her again.

" Go do your works, Jessica." He said to her. " And you follow me." He said and I nodded. I sticked my tongue at the irritating bi*ch who was fuming. Funny!!! I laughed silently.